Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Her art on the booklet would be something truly unique I need some exciting thing to look at just imagine :squidward:

I'm honestly praying for their meeting not to be something random and actually related to LDR5

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Elton John talked about LOVE during his radio show. Could someone please be able to listen to the interview and post what he says about the song and Lana ?

https://twitter.com/eltonofficial/status/841623260873789441

giphy.gif

Can we ban people(half srs) comparing Halshit and Meghan needs a trainer to Lana after all this is LANAboards

it's okay, sweetheart. i'd rather suggest ppl with april lavigne avis to get banned in 2017 for being a relict of the past, but it's all guud. lana may join her in that department. not this lady though

Ldxsxmw.gif

it's okay, sweetheart. i'd rather suggest ppl with april lavigne avis to get banned in 2017 for being a relict of the past, but all is good. lana may join her in that department

Seriously why do you even bother posting on here? I don't think I've ever read a positive comment about Lana from you - ever. You're fixated on charts/sales/promo, just put it to rest. Lana ISNT going to promo as much as she used to, so just accept that.

Stick to Meghan Trainer if Lana doesn't do it for you no more.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Seriously why do you even bother posting on here? I don't think I've ever read a positive comment about Lana from you - ever. You're fixated on charts/sales/promo, just put it to rest. Lana ISNT going to promo as much as she used to, so just accept that.

Stick to Meghan Trainer if Lana doesn't do it for you no more.

I will always have the song she did with The Chainsmokers

Ldxsxmw.gif

My thoughts have been wilding lately due to the blatant lack of news and currently, coupled to the fact that I'm rereading the entire Harry Potter series, I'm firmly holding into the theory that the only way Lana can have pristine teeth while drinking that much coffee and smoking that much cigs is that she is no less than a witch. Debate

ZKcaooE.png

My thoughts have been wilding lately due to the blatant lack of news and currently, coupled to the fact that I'm rereading the entire Harry Potter series, I'm firmly holding into the theory that the only way Lana can have pristine teeth while drinking that much coffee and smoking that much cigs is that she is no less than a witch. Debate

She's an android/robot from the future with indestructible teeth. 

or maybe the hoe got dentures 

She's an android/robot from the future with indestructible teeth. 

or maybe the hoe got dentures 

Let's cut to a compromise and take a look at the clue your username might be. She's an alien. Problem solved now release LDR5

Edit: also she might be an angel. At any rate, she's out of this world

ZKcaooE.png

Alia Penner also worked for Father Jonh Misty

Since Lana is in her hippie grunge mood nowadays, its likely

If she's really working with her, I would love a collage like Love single cover but a bit diff

something like this:

AliaPenner-36-36.jpgdesign_theartof.jpegAliaPenner-23-23.jpgAliaPenner-25-25.jpg03414c1a73b2661c5daee08715563416.jpg555062_441073165973332_302819904_n.jpg

Id like to think that :') bot logically its probably just cause now she can afford all those magic teeth whitening products that are too expensive for the average broke citizen such as myself