Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

she didnt add you back?? thats weird i was just snapchatting her yesterday

your kidding right? omg she hates me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's weird, in the pic of her in the red sweater, I can't tell if she looks like a nurse, a tennis/golf player or a preppy school bitch. :um2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The weight is mostly Stan twitter language I think.

Iconic = skinny queen

Anything else = Fat whale

But lana's always been beautiful so even trying to come for her like that doesn't work sooooo....

can someone send me a link to where i can listen to bar online? because i really want it saved to my laptop but i've only got it on my phone and i can't transfer it. I need it in my unreleased folder collection so baddddddd. Maybe not send me a link because i know that's not allowed, but can someone give me a hint

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

can someone send me a link to where i can listen to bar online? because i really want it saved to my laptop but i've only got it on my phone and i can't transfer it. I need it in my unreleased folder collection so baddddddd. Maybe not send me a link because i know that's not allowed, but can someone give me a hint

just upload it to picosong, zippyshare, or googledrive sis...then download it to your laptop

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Did i just see Mariah fan fat shaming lana? omg this is so hilarious

Next we might get a Christina Aguilera fan doing the same thing...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven