Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Mark my words Lust for life will be her magnum opus.  The visuals and the well thought out monologue are flawless   :legend:

You can tell she's put real effort and thought into this era.  :gclap:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

So many things to say! It looks like Liv Tyler is starring in Sin City. I'm going crazy for this! This is actually future retro! Bravo Lana!

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Wait guys it's actually adorable that her whole monologue was practically about calming our fears and the present and future. This is so cute y'all. I know we've been reaching speculating that this album will have specific production or Life Is Beautiful songs that we--the fans--want but I think the theme really is "solve et coagula" (dissolve and coagulate) and she feels we've been dissolved and she wants to help coagulate (build up) us. It all makes sense and is really adorable and sweet if you think about everything she has said about this album and era so far  :oprah:

look @ where lana is are now and lana in 2011 when she got famous, just like, wow. the growth, the character development, i almost cant believe this is the same woman who wrote born to die

pNjWdpc.png

Does anyone else seriously want a show about this? Like, an alien/space witch who lives on the moon/in hiding on earth who's dedicated her life to making people happy and sort of abandoned her previous planet to make Earth her own, which she gradually assimilates herself into? Maybe she was originally sent from that planet with a specific directive/mission and comes from a race from emotionless beings/robots but she found that she has a "Lust for Life" and decides to do what she wants to instead  :hooker:

She is the best artist this world has seen, I really hope she gets the recognition she deserves for this album :pray2:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg