Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

WHEN SHE SAYS ""smack dab in the middle of hollyweird" i JUST PICTURE HER SAY "SMACK THAT BITCH" because of that meme lmaoooo

giphy.gif

You know, I get why she's going for a 60s theme. Like she said in the video, these times right now are tumultuous times, that's how things were in the 60s...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Any significance with the strawberry in the opening scene? Also sounds like someone breathing in an astronaut suit or something

Well I don't know, but do you remember she commented on her insta post, some days ago, some strawberry emojis and a heart?? Could mean something

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

You know, I get why she's going for a 60s theme. Like she said in the video, these times right now are tumultuous times, that's how things were in the 60s...

That actually makes a lot of sense, I love this. It makes me think of why I started stanning Lana first, she really makes me think of the way I create stuff, everything is thought of and attention to detail is super deep

ZKcaooE.png

I know its a reach but maybe she's working with Sean Lennon?

It would explain somewhat that IG post of her putting on make-up whilst listening to Jealous Guy by John Lennon. It would also - in part- explain that Chimera record label logo in the Lust For Life Album Trailer to....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

can someone please tell me if that's a bow on her head in the video??? its so cute

I think it is, so adorable!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven