Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

i can't wait to hear Yayo i wonder if they left it alone or revamped it also i would love to know the thought behind putting it on the album

As mentioned earlier in the thread, the lenght is different from any other verison we have.

last.fm  

mediocre at best

I haven't got the burning desire to sing along with Burning Desire.. :(

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I see it! That's weird. And she reminds me of Sue Snell from the movie "Carrie" on the 'Ride' cover art..Lana bringing back d 80s

Heh, yeah she does kinda seem like Amy Irving in that shot.

Yayo ... i would love to know the thought behind putting it on the album

Me too, very much so.

And again:

So many people are going to be SO pissed with whatever form Yayo takes on in this release. SO PISSED.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

So far I don't like Body Electric, Blue Velvet is irritatingly catchy and Burning Desire is alright.

Mixed to negative response from me, sorry. I'll just wait until Ride because that one sounds exciting. I was never really excited for Burning Desire anyway. I'm excited for a rerecorded Yayo though.

YAYO YAYU ....I hope that they dont change the instrumental

oh man, does this mean yayo will be redone by emile haynie?

So many people are going to be SO pissed with whatever form Yayo takes on in this release. SO PISSED. Why would she even rerecord this song for this release? Is she insane? Does this mean that AKA is definitely remaining in oblivion?

If Emile Haynie lays a finger on Yayo, I'm gonna go postal. And if A-TL is on it... you don't even want to know what will happen.

I'm also saddened that the inclusion of Yayo probably means a re-release of AKA at some point is even more unlikely. :(

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Guest Maru the Cat

what if Yayo is a completely different song and just has the same name has the Yayo we all know and love

We can only hope.

If Emile Haynie lays a finger on Yayo, I'm gonna go postal. And if A-TL is on it... you don't even want to know what will happen.

Yayo~.. GO!

Yayu~.. SHAW!

Yayo~.. YEA YEAH!

How now~... HOW NOW!

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I'm also saddened that the inclusion of Yayo probably means a re-release of AKA at some point is even more unlikely. :(

I'm not kidding, the very first thing i thought when i clicked the spoiler and saw Yayo in the track list was YOU haaa. I thought, "Oh man, evilentity is going to have a fucking cow." A lot of people are, i think. I mean, come on, we're talking about what is probably her most beloved song and you know it's going to be totally ruined somehow with this version. Do we even need to pull out the track record? Naw. I hope i'm dead wrong, of course.

And yes, i think its inclusion precludes AKA from being re-released. Or rather, i think it means it's off the radar for a re-release any time soon, and by soon i mean years. Should she die, god forbid (let's all collectively knock on wood) the album would no doubt be re-released though, along with some archival releases. They could really, REALLY milk posthumous archival releases, and most certainly will if she goes young. Anyway, let's not talk about anyone dying. Also though, if in some years she's still going very strong and has garnered critical acclaim and really sustained her popularity, i can see an AKA re-release. Anyway, i really want to know the reasoning behind including this song of all possible songs. It's bizarre.

BUT OH MY FUCKING GOD. I AM FUCKING... WORDS CANT DESCRIBE...

Wait, you're fucking? While posting on the forum?!

Yayo~.. GO!

Yayu~.. SHAW!

Yayo~.. YEA YEAH!

How now~... HOW NOW!

This is the best thing ever. Dale Cooper is our lifeline.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

OMFG

RICK RUBIN-DAN HEATH-JUSTIN PARKER-EMILE HAYNE-RICK NOWELS

RIDE*PUSSY*AMERICAN*GODS & MONSTERS* BODY ELECTRIC*BLUE VELVET*BEL AIR*YAYO

LANA DEL REY *PARADISE *TROPICO * SUPER CANNES* SURF NOIR *DOPE CINEMA* NASTY

So where my pussy?

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif