Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I hope this album will have a diverse sound tbh a bit of grunge with Courtney,dark cinematic horror with lust for life and I'm assuming an rnb or pop song with the weeknd

Yeah looking at the supposed collabs I think it's safe to assume LFL will be a pretty diverse album which I'm really excited about!! 

"dark cinematic horror" is everything I want from this album, especially after the trailer had some really 'B-movie'/old horror vibes!  :legend:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

ugh after the filter, the trailer and the announcement of the album Love is rising in in many countries ! It's time now for them to play the damn discount card for the US and UK to make sure it becomes a smash.

Plus it's again in the Spotify WW and UK charts :hdu:

No other LDR single since BTD has resisted this long

giphy.gif

I'm here for an edm version of Serial Killer with a really good drop.

Instant smasha

:defeated:

I understand not being into remixes, but I don't know why you would specifically not want them to happen? I mean you can always just not listen to them? There have been a lot of lackluster Lana remixes--notably what Cedric Gervais did to Summertime Sadness (the MK remixes are 10000x better)--but it's still cool to have re-visions of her music. I include 'remixes' as in, the Orchestra version of Y&B as well. 

This! Personally I didn't like most of the remixes we got back when she was relevant, but there were still a handful really good ones, especially the Club Clique remixes are fantastic, IMO. Would be cool to get something like that again.

Also, looks like there's no new single or iTunes preorder this week, huh? It's already Friday in NZ.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I thought there was a bunch of nice West Coast remixes, especially the ones by "The Young Professionals". Ultraviolence, Blue Jeans and National Anthem also had a few nice ones. I think remixes can be pretty good, especially when they are not just club-friendly mixes but actual re-arrangements that result in a new "version" of the track (look at Kris' great work for example)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't think Lana cares enough to change the first single to a buzz single and make the next single the first single and what not lol, she doesn't even refer to them as singles to begin with.

Do you actually believe that? :awk:

Well if you did your research, you'd know someone can't kill themselves with the amount of heroin he was on, plus pages and pages of writing from Courtney were found where she had been practicing Kurt's handwriting, even her own private investigator went against her and the god mother of Frances, but you know, believe what you want sister! Kindness of strangers, yada yada...pWKOg4Behe4wg.gif

Well if you did your research, you'd know someone can't kill themselves with the amount of heroin he was on, plus pages and pages of writing from Courtney were found where she had been practicing Kurt's handwriting, even her own private investigator went against her and the god mother of Frances, but you know, believe what you want sister! Kindness of strangers, yada yada... pWKOg4Behe4wg.gif

Lol shut up. you weren't even born back then.

Lol shut up. you weren't even born back then.

Oh wow! Very smart! Because I wasn't born at a certain time frame my mind cannot retain information that's easily accessible online! By that logic I mean, why study anything throughout history? We weren't born when it started! Honestly go bark at Lana for her cheeks or billboard spot and then kiss her ass like you usually do.

Well if you did your research, you'd know someone can't kill themselves with the amount of heroin he was on, plus pages and pages of writing from Courtney were found where she had been practicing Kurt's handwriting, even her own private investigator went against her and the god mother of Frances, but you know, believe what you want sister! Kindness of strangers, yada yada...

pWKOg4Behe4wg.gif

I've done my research, I just don't think she did it. I mean, yeah it's possible their relationship towards the end was a mess but I don't think she could kill him. Kurt was suicidal, he even tried to kill himself in Rome.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's not like she'd have any reason to kill him, right? I mean it's not like her career was flopping and he was going to divorce her, and after he died she literally got all the rights to his songs and she's still banking off that, but again, this is a forum. So just remember

giphy.gif