Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I want release dates for release dates :hooker:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

lol can someone fill me up with the tea from these last few days ? where is the pic of Lana with that strange pink cat outfit from ?

giphy.gif

lol can someone fill me up with the tea from these last few days ? where is the pic of Lana with that strange pink cat outfit from ?

The release date for lust for love (both album and song) were leaked, the pink cat outfit is from the Instagram of some guys who makes jewels or something and there was a vid of Lana singing to a baby

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

aw, my intentions are being forfilled

Cool, I'm literally actually suicidal and plan on taking a bottle of barbs in a month, I'll make sure to have someone post pics of the blood foaming out of my mouth for you <3

Cool, I'm literally actually suicidal and plan on taking a bottle of barbs in a month, I'll make sure to have someone post pics of the blood foaming out of my mouth for you <3

Girl don't do it

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm craving new interviews. Why is she literally dead what the fuck. It would take so little to satisfy us

we have so many coming though, she's been doing so many shoots its just a matter of time 

we have so many coming though, she's been doing so many shoots its just a matter of time 

maybe I have lost something but we only have one sure interview. the one for Paris Match, we don't know what the other shoots have been for

giphy.gif

maybe I have lost something but we only have one sure interview. the one for Paris Match, we don't know what the other shoots have been for

We have one for Schon Mag, another one for Grazia Mag and the shoot with  Eleanor Bleier x Molly Matalon.

I'd only noticed about those, maybe there's a lot of shoots that we didn't know.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

We have one for Schon Mag, another one for Grazia Mag and the shoot with  Eleanor Bleier x Molly Matalon.

I'd only noticed about those, maybe there's a lot of shoots that we didn't know.

she also followed Marie Claire and Harper's Bazaar earlier this year, she usually always ends up covering the magazines that she follows