Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She's happy hearing her songs on radio... literally went live on insta just because of it.

She did it again when she heard VG in a store.

Hope she goes full commercial this era.

can i put him/her on the ignore list? is that real cuz i want to do this so bad

Yes, just go to "Manage Ignore Prefs" (if you click on your name on the top of the page ("Your profile") there's a menu opening; the ignore thing is in the right column, 3rd entry) and add whichever user you want to the list. It really helps a lot. :)

Whatever happened to just enjoying the music, and letting the artists worry about the logistics?

:smile:

Constantly being condescending and playing the "I know it better" card is not cool or cute or sassy or whatever, it's just rude and annoying

Yes, it happens a lot in [ur fav popstar] forum, I saw that it's always old members, with a lot of messages posted that turns aggressive and condescending.

Yall, never forget he (they) may be very legitimate as a board member(s) but not more legitimate than you (or anybody here) on analysis stuff, or worst in personal taste.

The truth is that they are not part of Lana's stuff member neither presidents of the board.

And they paradoxically bring the aggressive ambiance that they hate so much, but they obviously don't realize that they crystallizing it, without bringing any enriching stuff.

:kiss3: :kiss2: 

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Yes, just go to "Manage Ignore Prefs" (if you click on your name on the top of the page ("Your profile") there's a menu opening; the ignore thing is in the right column, 3rd entry) and add whichever user you want to the list. It really helps a lot. :)

thank you so much i really need this! xxxxxo 

Okay so tomorrow is Tuesday. Hopefully we get the track list.

i gave up on the tuesday thing 

:smile3:

She's happy hearing her songs on radio... literally went live on insta just because of it.

She did it again when she heard VG in a store.

Hope she goes full commercial this era.

video games is the example that trash and commercial don't go always together..I hope we get songs like this

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Video Games is commercial.

The lyrics, the extremely clean and polished vocals (vocals that could be easily remixed), the high production value.

The video on the other hand at the time was artsy fartsy which fooled the indie stans.