Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I still honestly think the album is coming out on the 26th of May. It just has to!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I still honestly think the album is coming out on the 26th of May. It just has to!!

If it is then we only got 18 days left :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If it is then we only got 18 days left :hooker:

i don't see why not. I mean if she does a pre order this week (she fucking better) then it can totally happen. Oh i really hope so, i need it so badd :crying4:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i don't see why not. I mean if she does a pre order this week (she fucking better) then it can totally happen. Oh i really hope so, i need it so badd :crying4:

That would be awesome. I also want to see her performing at Billboard Music Awards. Sometimes it's good to dream.

giphy.gif

I think it could still come out May 26th, so many sites had that posted.However, If we don't hear anything this week or maybe even next about a release date then it probably isn't the 26th, so we'll probably know if that's the case by the end of this week. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I have a job interview for H&M and I genuinely said on the phone when they asked why I loved H&M I still had 2012 catalogues because I loved their Lana Del Rey collab (among other things of course).

Wish me luck Queens!

I have a job interview for H&M and I genuinely said on the phone when they asked why I loved H&M I still had 2012 catalogues because I loved their Lana Del Rey collab (among other things of course).

Wish me luck Queens!

Working at clothing stores is so fun! I work at Gap lol

Do you think that DL or her managers are stopping her from performing? There are natural performers and there are artists like Lana who need a great deal, of preparation to perform well. She never took seriously this part of her career and she became crippled because of it: she cannot promo her stuff, she practically didn't sing live her songs from her last album. This is unsustainable on the long run

Do you think that DL or her managers are stopping her from performing? There are natural performers and there are artists like Lana who need a great deal, of preparation to perform well. She never took seriously this part of her career and she became crippled because of it: she cannot promo her stuff, she practically didn't sing live her songs from her last album. This is unsustainable on the long run

She's much more comfortable on a stage without cameras, being on shows where the audience don't get her or are not there for her. With Born To Die she was a new artist and promo was important to get her name out there. She has success now and even gets by without doing promo. She doesn't do a lot of interviews either because people twist words or make it seem like she wants to die. Lana is Lana i love her for that and respect her for that. 

She's much more comfortable on a stage without cameras, being on shows where the audience don't get her or are not there for her. With Born To Die she was a new artist and promo was important to get her name out there. She has success now and even gets by without doing promo. She doesn't do a lot of interviews either because people twist words or make it seem like she wants to die. Lana is Lana i love her for that and respect her for that. 

While I agree with this, I also agree that it's unsustainable. I don't think Interscope would continue to bankroll albums that underperform solely because the artist just does not want to do work. I also don't think Lana can continue propelling herself forward off the strength of Born To Die (especially when Ultraviolence is a classic in its own right and Honeymoon is a decent effort). And I don't think even hardcore Lana stans would continue to pay to see her perform songs from an album that's half a decade old while she completely ignores her more recent work except for maybe a song or two (myself included).

I don't think Lana can continue the way she's going, simply put, even if she does well for herself without promo for now.

giphy.gif

Why y'all wanna put all the blame on Dua Lupus. She's young, confident and happy to go around the world and promote her shit, of course Ben and Ed prefer to invest time on that rather than Lana who doesn't bother to do anything. It's not as if they can force her

giphy.gif

she really deserves to flop at this point lana sis don't blame us blame your lazy ass and those 2 dua-lipa- diehard- twinks managers you own :toofunny:

Imagine saying this knowing we've already got two singles, one of which was like two weeks ago, one magazine shoot, the cover of the album and a Larina reunion.

Not to mention everything we don't have.

Why y'all wanna put all the blame on Dua Lupus. She's young, confident and happy to go around the world and promote her shit, of course Ben and Ed prefer to invest time on that rather than Lana who doesn't bother to do anything. It's not as if they can force her

There are two of them. They should be able to focus on more than one person.

giphy.gif

she really deserves to flop at this point lana sis don't blame us blame your lazy ass and those 2 dua-lipa- diehard- twinks  managers you own  :toofunny:

wtf r u doing here get out 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif