Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

screaming at universal music germany forgetting about honeymoon and calling lust for life "the follow up to ultraviolence"  :lmao:

http://www.universal-music.de/lana-del-rey/news/detail/article:243756/coachella-woodstock-in-my-mind-lana-del-rey-veroeffentlicht-neuen-song

Lmao have you seen in the Flaunt interview as well? "Can this fifth full-length follow previous efforts with titles like Born to Die (2012) or Ultraviolence (2014) with calm, with appreciation for the light and the trees and the way our foamy cappuccino looks so god damned beautiful?" Bitch where is HM lmfao

4tdWYMA.png

I'm craving a dark, haunting witchcraft song with a sexy video of lana dressed as a teen schoolgirl playing with dark magic and attempting to curse all the men who've hurt her

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

JUSTIN PARKER - THE LEGEND WHO GAVE US VIDEO GAMES, CARMEN AND RIDE  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

ah yeah that's his name. Video Games has one of the nicest instrumentals in my opinion :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lmao have you seen in the Flaunt interview as well? "Can this fifth full-length follow previous efforts with titles like Born to Die (2012) or Ultraviolence (2014) with calm, with appreciation for the light and the trees and the way our foamy cappuccino looks so god damned beautiful?" Bitch where is HM lmfao

Well technically they say 5th, right.  So they didn't include paradise either.

i feel like god bless america was a west coast type of single because lana wanted it as a lead single but her team no 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

A tracklist we could reasonably assume at this point:

1. Love

2. Lust for Life

3. Best American Record (?)

4. Tomorrow Never Came

5. Beautiful People

6. When The World Was At War, We Kept Dancing

7. God Bless America

8. Yosemite

9. The Little Gay On The Moon

A tracklist we could reasonably assume at this point:

1. Love