Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Sorry I thought they were confirming Miles Kane collaboration on Lfl. Nvm

She's most likely going to be on his new album which is coming soon eventually.

How many days before an album release are physicals shipped out? She has to have pre order and the tracklist before then

Theyre getting pressed about 1 week prior to the release. Ig dhe's surprise releasing, she maybe waits untiö 2nf or 3rd week w/ physical copies so nothing leaks tho

image.png

How many days before an album release are physicals shipped out? She has to have pre order and the tracklist before then

Well usually at least a month, isn't that why Froot leaked so early?

Theyre getting pressed about 1 week prior to the release. Ig dhe's surprise releasing, she maybe waits untiö 2nf or 3rd week w/ physical copies so nothing leaks tho

I could see her doing that bc of all the leaks but like I said above, a CD store already had a banner for Lust for Life that said May 26 so physicals must be coming that day. (Wouldn't make sense to advertise that date in a cd store if you couldn't buy it that day)

You know ya'll could actually just leave your houses and go to the store and pick up the Vinyl instead of sitting on you're asses waiting for it to be delivered to you :thumb3:

Come on gorls put some effort in

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

TBH

I am not sure if it will be out on the 26th - like I wouldn't be surprised if it did but then again if you look at this screenshot from the LFL trailer:

Lust-for-life-destacada.png

so, the galaxy = Love, XO = Lust for Life, chimera logo = Tomorrow Never Came, Mercury = ?

I think we still have two more singles to go before release tbh and the LFL video

I wouldn't be surprised if it was push back to July as some sources are saying but like at the same time because so many sources have said its out on the 26th then idk its so confusing

(and that's not including the whisk as a symbol for a single)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

TBH

I am not sure if it will be out on the 26th - like I wouldn't be surprised if it did but then again if you look at this screenshot from the LFL trailer:

Lust-for-life-destacada.png

so, the galaxy = Love, XO = Lust for Life, chimera logo = Tomorrow Never Came, Mercury = ?

I think we still have two more singles to go before release tbh and the LFL video

I wouldn't be surprised if it was push back to July as some sources are saying but like at the same time because so many sources have said its out on the 26th then idk its so confusing

(and that's not including the whisk as a symbol for a single)

Didn't she say in an interview (BBC?) that she hadn't yet decided which songs to release as singles yet? That was after the trailer

LIZARD PEOPLE

That album trailer doesn't mean shit, this roll out for this album has been a sloppy mess, I don't know why yall are so invested in thinking that video has the answers to the secrets of life. She just threw out Coachella which has nothing to do with that video, she literally can and will do whatever.

That album trailer doesn't mean shit, this roll out for this album has been a sloppy mess, I don't know why yall are so invested in thinking that video has the answers to the secrets of life. She just threw out Coachella which has nothing to do with that video, she literally can and will do whatever.

Wouldn't u say lana is our coach in that video?? And ella is spanish for her???  try again sweetie.