Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i remember lana said that she has a project with Miles Kane and it's not in the album?

Check his posts out on Instagram. He's in the process of making his.

You know ya'll could actually just leave your houses and go to the store and pick up the Vinyl instead of sitting on you're asses waiting for it to be delivered to you :thumb3:

Come on gorls put some effort in

I'm living in a country that doesn't sell any single vinyl because music is forbidden due to the religion rules of my country

I swear i'm not joking this shit is real.. and imagine.. i order the stuff from american online stores.. then i send them to my home address and it takes more than 2 or even 3 weeks.. this shit is so hard but worth it 

and yeah by the way lana is not allowed to go to my country.. or any female singer

stanning her is so hard i know but nvm i love her 

:smile3:

Didn't she say in an interview (BBC?) that she hadn't yet decided which songs to release as singles yet? That was after the trailer

I guess although wasn't Tomorrow Never Came was confirmed as a single in a recent interview? (I cant remember if it was ELLE or Flaunt), so we probably still have that to go although who knowsssss... 

What can I say, I just love reaching  :omfg2:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I'm living in a country that doesn't sell any single vinyl because music is forbidden due to the religion rules of my country

I swear i'm not joking this shit is real.. and imagine.. i order the stuff from american online stores.. then i send them to my home address and it takes more than 2 or even 3 weeks.. this shit is so hard but worth it 

omg really?? I didn't even know that kinda thing happened!

Yikes! Are they strict on it??

omg really?? I didn't even know that kinda thing happened!

Yikes! Are they strict on it??

Welcome to Saudi Arabia hun

yes this shit is happening 

and we are not allowed to drive (as women).. we don't have concerts or stuff like that

only for men.. male Arab singers are allowed to do a concert but women can't attend.. only guys 

this shit is so fucking disgusting, other than that my family believes i'd burn in hell bc i listen to music all the time

this is hell

nvm i think LFL is coming soon  :creep:  :creep:

and we are not allowed to drive (as women).. we don't have concerts or stuff like that

only for men.. male Arab singers are allowed to do a concert but women can't attend.. only guys 

this shit is so fucking disgusting, other than that my family believes i'd burn in hell bc i listen to music all the time

this is hell

Shit! I am speechless tbh! :( I wanna help but idk how!

I could see her doing that bc of all the leaks but like I said above, a CD store already had a banner for Lust for Life that said May 26 so physicals must be coming that day. (Wouldn't make sense to advertise that date in a cd store if you couldn't buy it that day)

lol I haven't heard of that one before, thanks for bringing it up. is there a photo of the banner?

this is hell

omg i feel so bad for u i really take living in the uk for granted

hey_hey.jpg

this is hell

And this is why I hate religion, that is such a shit situation I hope it works out for you one day boo xx

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate

this is hell

That's gross man. While I like to be level headed, I don't respect Saudi Arabia as a country too much. It actually hurts my heart that women can barely have hobbies and interests. It's so disgusting.

I guess although wasn't Tomorrow Never Came was confirmed as a single in a recent interview? (I cant remember if it was ELLE or Flaunt), so we probably still have that to go although who knowsssss... 

What can I say, I just love reaching  :omfg2:

It was FLAUNT but I think they said single but as just a song itself. They said "the single TNC" and "the single GBA"

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Shit! I am speechless tbh! :( I wanna help but idk how!

noooo, don't worry its a matter of time

one day i'll move on and i'll get out of this shit.. i'm not miserable bc i've never tried another life before this is the only life that i lived so i have no idea how you and the others are living and how sweet life could be because in my deep down i thought this is the only life i tried and i have to use to it.. i don't know how freedom tastes like, i've never walked out in the street with a regular clothes or even my hair without a cover, they force us to wear something they call abaya (google it so you can know what is this ) we are not allowed to date.. but i know one day get out of this then I'll realize how miserable i was hahaha! but now im kinda fine ( maybe because the internet ) i really feel bad for gay people who are living here with me.. because killing them is totally fine due to our religion rules and of course nobody can say i'm gay.. it's a crime 

While I do understand the pros of releasing the album digitally first and physically a couple of weeks later, the thought just kinda annoys the shit out of me. Of course I'd always like to get the physical one on the release date but they really screwed up releasing Honeymoon on physical CD/vinyl here in Finland, for example. I got my Paradise box set and Ultraviolence box set right on time back when they were released, but with Honeymoon it took a week for me to find a physical CD - and that was from a record store company that has only a few stores around the country. And they had very limited stock amount of them at first, so I had to get my friend to get my copy bc luckily I was crossing one of those towns that had the record store and Honeymoon in stock.

After I had been going to these big hypermarkets in my town on a daily basis and after I had found out that possibly the biggest hypermarket chain in my country didn't know shit about the album nor when the physical copies would come out. Of course when I finally got to hold it and flip through the booklet and listen to the CD, it was all worth the wait. But if they're gonna release LFL physically a couple of weeks later and the retailers fuck it up again, my worst case scenario is getting the physical album a month after the digital release. Yeah, I know this is somewhat selfish thinking and some people have it worse, but anyone who prefers physical CD over digital release can probably relate to this at least on some level. I hope.

The same thing happened with ANTI and well, it being a Rihanna album, the delayed physical release actually even made it to the news lol. I got my ANTI from Amazon though and I got my copy before it came out here so I might just order LFL straight from Amazon this time too if it looks bad.

Singles can be released after an album release though, right? Like I don't think even if Tomorrow Never Came is a single necessarily means the album won't come 26th? She could still release TNC as a single after her album is released? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong I just always thought singles can still be released after an album is released

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg