Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I think so sad, all her albums are ALMOST perfect, just not masterpieces because you see something that the record label imposes and not something that Lana really wanted to put theres

a true artist 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Do you think Lana would release music more often (even though she already kinda does) if she had her own label?

Not really, it's been clear that she's already doing things her way for the past 2-3 years. I don't think we'd get any music if she had her own label.

I think it would be so much better without a record company, I think the albums would sound so much more original without the finger of a label that wants the btd success again so much :deadbanana: 

Do you really think that omg the delusion   :toofunny:  :toofunny:

tumblr_mgg7niY79H1qggpkco1_500.gif

Late to the bloodbath party ladies!! but I really hope she collabs with BORNS. I've always thought that songs like American Money and 10,000 Emerald Pools were songs that fit within her ambiguous alt-pop-whatever genre. That collab would be iconic and no one can deny that sorry  :oprah3:

lana prob is the girl that sells more albums in interscope selena is a fucking flop in album sales and gaga is more then  over  

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

you guys need to stop with this perfect delusion, she'd be filing for bankruptcy after releasing 3 singles on her own. this woman would probably submit lust for life to jazz radio stations. let's not get ahead of ourself.

i76mrxw.png