Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't think she has talked about Architecture yet in an interview but I am not sure. Hopefully she will this month, that song is so good, I would be sad if it isn't on the record.

Same here. It's such a beautiful song. Not really sure what the album's going to sound like entirely, but I hope it gets a slot on the record.

UV/Honeymoon

I just realized that this album will be her worst. the first song she released when i was a fan was West Coast and i thought UV was going to be good, it was good. when she released Honeymoon i thought it's going to be good too and it was that. but then there is Love, and other songs -even Cherry- didn't make me excited for album.

I just realized that this album will be her worst. the first song she released when i was a fan was West Coast and i thought UV was going to be good, it was good. when she released Honeymoon i thought it's going to be good too and it was that. but then there is Love, and other songs -even Cherry- didn't make me excited for album.

who are you to decide how her album will sound like ? if your taste is a trash and you stan banks or what ever she is called so i dont blame u 

who are you to decide how her album will sound like ? if your taste is a trash and you stan banks or what ever she is called so i dont blame u 

she didn't just think that will be her worst...she realized that  :oopna:  :oopna:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I wouldn't go as far as calling it her worst album before it has even been released, but I know what you mean. I was much more excited for her previous albums too, even Honeymoon. But even if it won't top Born To Die or Ultraviolence (which, let's be realistic, it won't), I know it's going to be an amazing record regardless.

Leave.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

gimme Last Girl on Earth hun

YES !!! One of the best written choruses in Lana's discography (my opinion of course) - To this day it still gives me chills...thought about getting a tattoo of it; still might

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

She could release tracklist and pre-order next week, can't wait to see the tracklist 

Lana sis give us news, we're thirsty

original.gif

i was just thinking about first released songs of each record and love hasn't effected me as much as other songs so i just thought LFL will be her worst. also don't come for banks, fuck you.