Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i just really don't like the melody, first time i listened to born to die it was my least favorite and i've always tried to like it but i just can't :icant:

Do you like any songs on it?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

If only... this topic isn't too far away from being a desert these days  :pft: can't blame them though

I feel like it's just traces away til I feel the literal hot sand  :derpna2: It's just a set of days after one month, what the heck is time.

Lana Lana Lana

isn't there some kind of news

been waiting for it

so has the forum

the pages are dry, the posts are too

we're falling to pieces

:hide: 

UV/Honeymoon

But it looks like really official and this store is really popular in Poland.

So what, of course it is official, July 21st was confirmed in the Paris Match magazine. Stores can put up the pre-order as soon as they want to

image.png

Not exciting, the pre-order for Switzerland has been up since Apeil, and plenty of other music stores let you pre-order the album for weeks now, too

So what, of course it is official, July 21st was confirmed in the Paris Match magazine. Stores can put up the pre-order as soon as they want to

Empik is the biggest cultural chain store in Poland and basically has a monopoly here in matters of pop culture.

Plus it's the only international store that put out a pre-order AFTER the final date was confirmed. No wonder we're excited!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Did y'all notice that the narrative in Coachella is that a she's singing to another woman about that woman's husband.. but Lana isn't talking about wanting him or stealing him??? That is GROWTH! I love when she writes songs to other women in that way bc it's so contradictory to this weird, lonely chanteuse narrative ppl tried to place on her (and she placed on herself at times). 

Like I am just so in love with her entire trajectory, and I can't wait until this album drops.

Yeah, she's talking about Father John Misty and Emma Tillman <3

Do you like any songs on it?

Oh i love the Born to Die record, i just meant i don't like Carmen. (and lolita) All the other songs are good though

WTF????

Coachella says hi

Carmen is like a Video Games 2.0

nooo wayy, Video Games is a beautiful melancholic honorable ballad. My favvv BTD track! I get that u like the song but it's no Video Games 2.0 lmao, I don't think there will ever be another song like video games, it's so gorgeous

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Oh i love the Born to Die record, i just meant i don't like Carmen. (and lolita) All the other songs are good though

nooo wayy, Video Games is a beautiful melancholic honorable ballad. My favvv BTD track! I get that u like the song but it's no Video Games 2.0 lmao, I don't think there will every be another song like video games, it's so gorgeous

carmen is good tho, her live performances were great too, this specially

So is Dua really jacking Lana's visuals? I didn't see her posting this stuff before Love was released. Plus these visuals do not fit her music lol

Also I know Lana doesn't own these visuals, just the timing seems weird. Even more weird that they have the same managers. Maybe Lana is grabbing ideas from Dua or it could be a coincidence, but still makes you think...

here's an even better example of one similar to the Love video 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg