Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Okay, a page back I was being over dramatic. I listened to it again, and it means well. I do think the chorus overall does pale to the verses, but I think the main issue is the audio in Lana's Insta video. The song played in the back while Lana singing over it was drowning out the clarity of the beats.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I always wonder why she keeps on referring to alcohol in her songs when she hasn't drunk alcohol for like... 15 years :hdu:

Y'all spend wayyyy too much time on here whining. I need to come across 13 beaches just to get the hell away from yall negative twattertwinks

I'm excited. I truly am. ASAP sounds sexy too so there's that. :brows:

Are both songs premiering on the radio or is it just Summer Bummer?

“The sophistication makes you wanna quit the kitchen”

RIP

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

You're all trash for always either excessively hyping or completely trashing songs based on LQ 20 second snippets. You could at least wait until you've heard the full songs before judging them, I think Lana deserves that.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I have a feeling we haven't even HEARD the chorus fully, what we've heard so far sounds like versus . Girls once you have your headphones in With HQ your vagina is gonna be shaking . Even if it's not good as everyone EXPECTS , there's still 15 other songs on the album that can appeal more to you . Every album has at least ONE song you don't prefer .

giphy.gif

I was too busy writing in my online journal, what the fuck happened. Can all my fave hoes get back to me asap pls. WHATS GOING ONN

wanted to say where the fuck were you during the 13 pages in 20 minutes i wanted to hype w you after sending all those gifs ten minutes prior :icant: left me hanging and DYING while your blog was LIVING

“The sophistication makes you wanna quit the kitchen”

RIP

our sophistication makes you wanna quit the kids you datin...gorl do you fuckin really think those the lyrics to the song

smh

wanted to say where the fuck were you during the 13 pages in 20 minutes i wanted to hype w you after sending all those gifs ten minutes prior :icant: left me hanging and DYING while your blog was LIVING

our sophistication makes you wanna quit the kids you datin...gorl do you fuckin really think those the lyrics to the song

smh

Gurl I'm sorry, pls forgive my stupid ass :heidi:

Do you guys think the 16 songs tracklist is real? Or we'll get the real one (which can, maybe, be the one that leaked) with the pre-order?

Also, do you guys think we'll get a vinyl and/or boxset pre-order on the 12th too? Can't wait to see how the vinyl looks like  :delicious:

original.gif

Hello again, concerning the "BAR is shorter" rumor, this is where I first saw it: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8496-ldr5-pre-release-thread/?p=413706 I don't even know where are her/his receipts or if the rumor started from this user but maybe it was a joke all along or something like that (not shading or anything, just saying where I saw the rumor first). Anyway, I'm already over the fact that BAR is not on the album and I'm ready for SB  and GL  :bodyisready:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif