Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Well we know she hasn't got a problem with gays so i don't think she has to announce anything in a song. I mean it'll be nice if she did but at the end of the day it really isn't a big deal. Also isn't Ben her manager gay??

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Well we know she hasn't got a problem with gays so i don't think she has to announce anything in a song. I mean it'll be nice if she did but at the end of the day it really isn't a big deal. Also isn't Ben her manager gay??

no omg both her managers are straight

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Off topic but I've always wondered why Lana has never even mentioned the gay community in a song, or an interview, or anything - except that old tweet from 2009 - since most of her fans are part of it. I don't think she has a problem with it, but it would be great if she took position on the subject. I had a hope for a duet with Marina about it when I saw her tweet saying 'A lot of different flowers make a bouquet', it made me hope for a committed anthem celebrating difference. Sadly that won't happen :(

Does she has to? I can't see her singing about the gay community. Like wtf? Not here for a Gaga 2.0 tbh 

I think he has a daughter 

no omg both her managers are straight

Wow really? My gaydar is shook :air: :wat: That's weird cus i totally pegged him as a gay 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Does she has to? I can't see her singing about the gay community. Like wtf? Not here for a Gaga 2.0 tbh 

What does that mean? Gaga has helped the LGBT community SO much through her foundation, speech, and music. Don't you dare say "not here for a Gaga 2.0" when, if anything, that'd be major for Lana.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Off topic but I've always wondered why Lana has never even mentioned the gay community in a song, or an interview, or anything - except that old tweet from 2009 - since most of her fans are part of it. I don't think she has a problem with it, but it would be great if she took position on the subject. I had a hope for a duet with Marina about it when I saw her tweet saying 'A lot of different flowers make a bouquet', it made me hope for a committed anthem celebrating difference. Sadly that won't happen :(

As much as I love Marina and love this as a concept for a song I really don't think Marina and Lana should collab  :defeated:  :defeated: their voices would not mesh well at all

What does that mean? Gaga has helped the LGBT community SO much through her foundation, speech, and music. Don't you dare say "not here for a Gaga 2.0" when, if anything, that'd be major for Lana.

it's great when celebs do that but Lana has never really been one for political statements or whatever (except now apparently on her album) . she's always just been doing her own thing .

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Omg her story.. what if she didnt mean album pre-order, and it was actually pre-order for her shoot with Complex that comes out later this month :defeated:

:facepalm: No

She said pre-order's up tomorrow whit two new tracks so she was talking about the album  :deadbanana:

:rip: the way she worded it makes it sound like we're getting the magazine pre-roder, not the album :deadbanana:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif