Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So, if talking about BAR was "banned" and such here so for long, can we assume that it WAS a concrete idea at some point? Or was it the fact that they knew that the song was out there and didn't want to provoke a leak. The LFL thing seems well thought out and high quality. Not like she came up with it because BAR was compromised. 

If it is on the tracklist, I'm getting the feeling that it will be Architecture, and will probably sound different from whatever anyone thinks the final is.  

tZ7WN4B.gif

I was left with not much to say about the trailer, I'm shook. I absolutely live for it all but especially the space theme at the end. This is also a better title than "Best American Record" to me, I'm glad she changed it.

I am parched as all hell.

te deseo, cariño

well she did say she wanted to re-release Kill Kill and Mermaid Motel but I don't think this will ever happen so let's not put our hopes up for any unreleased song tbh

source? (not that i doubt you i just need to see this so i can absorb myself and die of dreaming)

Please god no that can not be the album artwork.... :facepalm:  :facepalm:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371