Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

No one on here cares, but my mom's bday is may 19th and my grandmother who recently passed away on the day Love was released- her birthday is may 26th. then mines june 3. this is like a gift to me xxx

This is my favorite era so far :)

I am a bit sceptical because Lana hasn't announced it herself, another early spill?

I swear there's so many things that have been announced early this era:

1. LOVE

2. Young and In Love registration

3. Architecture title

4. UK date concert

5. Album release

6. LFL release

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Let's all make a vow to be positive about the cover even if it's shitty. Lana seems so happy and it would look so ungreatful. This is her art.

Anyways, I hope the preorder single is BAR/ARCH

same, i feel like we kinda crossed a line the way everyone here talks about honeymoon and chuck's photography, i think we owe it to her to be genuinely excited about what SHE wants to do with her stuf, instead of being angry that she didn't deliver what some people wanted individually

UbsOye5.png

Famous people's birthday on May 26th:

John Wayne

Stevie Nicks

Lenny Kravitz

Miles Davis

Peggy Lee

Yes, I know this is irrelevant.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Iconic, my birthday is June 4 :excited:

May 26th is such a perfect spring/summer date to release, UV teas :deadbanana:

After seeing that Instagram video a while back of Lana looking all UV vibes. I feek like this album is gonna have teas from every album + something new, and maybe even somthing unreleased. I'm pumped af.

tumblr_nhdtwr1mIY1r8hr1fo1_250.gif

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

it's coming 

http://www.musicweek.com/key-releases/albums/ 

26-05-2017

:defeated:

and the single one week before the album 

http://www.musicweek.com/key-releases/singles

i hope this is not real :jonny: 

im sorry but in the end of the 'singles release' list shows ariana's feat. with future, 'EVERYDAY'

this song was released as a single a few weeks ago, wasn't it? in the list, it says that its going to be released in may 5

in the same list, says that 'the weeknd's party monster' is going to be released april 14......

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

im sorry but in the end of the 'singles release' list shows ariana's feat. with future, 'EVERYDAY'

this song was released as a single a few weeks ago, wasn't it? in the list, it says that its going to be released in may 5

in the same list, says that 'the weeknd's party monster' is going to be released april 14......

Maybe sometimes they have to say another title incase the title wasn't released yet.

A couple pages ago someone said these dates are probably "radio impact dates"

LIZARD PEOPLE

A couple pages ago someone said these dates are probably "radio impact dates"

i hadn't did read yet, but yep, UK radio impact date

even though these dates are ???? 

BUT i don't think the album date is incorrect

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

so wait is may 26th the release date of Lust for Life the ALBUM? or just the single? i hope it's the album.

and if it's just radio impact dates, then why would an album be on the list? it must just be the single..

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

so wait is may 26th the release date of Lust for Life the ALBUM? or just the single? i hope it's the album.

and if it's just radio impact dates, then why would an album be on the list? it must just be the single..

There's a separate list for albums/singles. The Lust for Life single impact date is on 19/05, but the album release date is shown as 26/05

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif