Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Wtf is this mess of a cover after such an epic album trailer :crying: The album title is Lust for Life. Lana was supposed to give a seductive look against a spacey background. Instead she's giving us school girl smile in front of a boring car..Ewwwwww

wheres the space time travel? wheres the witchy vibes?? i was expecting a black and white cover tbh

I thought the same thing tho but not hate about this cover but kinda disappointed with it

I think we could possibly get two singles with the pre-order, and that's why she's waiting so long. I think we'll get Lust For Life and Architecture/BAR. Since she knows we already have BAR (I really hope its not on the album, but it would be smart marketing wise) and she could just release it and get it over with. Kinda like Mac DeMarco releasing two songs for the pre-order of his new album. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

exactly!!! i honestly cant figure out why people think she looks weird. she's just aging, she's not gonna look 31 forever lol

are yall gonna unstan when she's no longer young & beautiful? :teehee:

I don't think she looks weird or anything I know she looks like that but I just can't tell if her smile is genuine or not

I've never done pre order before do you get the instant tracks even if you preorder a CD?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

y'all maybe she just teased a standard version of the cover and we'll get two covers. one vintage and one spacey theme.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Can't wait to see back cover, tracklist and booklet, also it would be nice to have another cover for a possible deluxe edition.

And, please Lana, try to include Life Is Beautiful on the tracklist, after all this album's for the fans, right sis?

original.gif

I've been feeling really uncomfortable about how Lana looks so small in comparison to the truck, about how Lana looks so pale, and just the overall coloring so I did a sorta recropping/recoloring of the photo. 

cqLSM48.jpg

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Can't wait to see back cover, tracklist and booklet, also it would be nice to have another cover for a possible deluxe edition.

And, please Lana, try to include Life Is Beautiful on the tracklist, after all this album's for the fans, right sis?

tbh i'm more hyped about the booklet than the songs.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Ugh, let it go. I wish she never said that this album was for fans, it's incredibly cringe and impersonal, and gives rise to ugly demands like this

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif