Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

They'll be random so guys don't try and buy two, just get one and then go to whsmiths and get the other if you're in the UK. I've only seen them stock 2 of each at most but you can definitely order a specific cover in store if you ask in store.

Thanks, didn't know you could do that in store as I don't buy many magazines. The staff will be gettin to know me soon lol. 

My cousin just ordered it for me :trisha: I'm screaming, now I can't wait.

I bought it online just in case but I'm definitely going to hunt for both, I'm sure they're quite easily findable Dazed is a really famous mag

Sis! If I DM you on twitter the one that I get, can you pick me up the other one? I'll gladly pay. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

My cousin just ordered it for me :trisha: I'm screaming, now I can't wait.

Sis! If I DM you on twitter the one that I get, can you pick me up the other one? I'll gladly pay. 

Of course but there's a big chance you can find it in the very first magazine store you search in :)

ZKcaooE.png

Of course but there's a big chance you can find it in the very first magazine store you search in :)

Well I'm in a small town and we don't have book/magazine stores here. The only one that was near me shut down a while ago. Thanks! Be expecting a DM.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Guys I buy dazed loads, they stock it in whsmiths guaranteed as that's where I buy mine from and it's £5 shipping because it's a thick, heavy, matte like magazine it's like the thickness of a proper book.

GOING TO WHSMITHS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE PRIMARY SCHOOL 

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOOT UGH

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Paid £11 for Dazed plus shipping

Realised there is a stockist right around the corner from my home

:icant:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This might put the Courtney Love tweet into context? She said the album was dark etc and she put the hashtag MNM saying Lana knows what it means, so I'm guessing she knew that stuff from talking to Lana about the album for this interview? Maybe what MNM means will be revealed in the magazine?? 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg