Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Getting the tracklist is way more exciting - when ppl speculate how the lyrics arw gonna be or even write complete songs on how they imagine it sounds etc

We know it's coming within the next 2 months anyway so I'd rather have the tracklist, it's way more exciting during the wait.

I think everyones lyric and song expectation talks are cringe, but to each their own.

I think everyones lyric and song expectation talks are cringe, but to each their own.

Half of the people here make me want to scratch my eyes out but then they probably think the same about me lol

Casually just writing and dropping a song in five minutes but not releasing an already recorded, produced and existing second single from her new album.

If that's not the most lana del fucking rey thing you've ever seen

I'm really loving her transition from looking like a 50s baby doll, all glammed up wearing diamonds and having big 60s beauty queen hair...

...to sat alone in the middle of nowhere looking like a forest ranger and taking an interest in world issues, she really is a changed woman!

I love how humble and natural and human she's become, not that she wasn't before but you know what i mean :smile2:

I've never seen the point of a deluxe. Just make the extra songs part of the album. If the extra songs are pointless enough to not be on the record then simply don't include them.

money making tactic

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

it's not

Thank God. It wasn't that good.

I'm really loving her transition from looking like a 50s baby doll, all glammed up wearing diamonds and having big 60s beauty queen hair...

...to sat alone in the middle of nowhere looking like a forest ranger and taking an interest in world issues, she really is a changed woman!

I love how humble and natural and human she's become, not that she wasn't before but you know what i mean :smile2:

money making tactic

I actually miss that Lana. I'm not saying she can't be woke. I just miss the fun and Beauty Queen Lana. But me let me get over it lol

Thank God. It wasn't that good.

I actually miss that Lana. I'm not saying she can't be woke. I just miss the fun and Beauty Queen Lana. But me let me get over it lol

[COUGH] Dazed magazine photoshoot [COUGH COUGH]

she can be both friends

I've never seen the point of a deluxe. Just make the extra songs part of the album. If the extra songs are pointless enough to not be on the record then simply don't include them.

I love when i listen to a whole album and then i remember that there's still a target or japan exclusive track that i haven't heard yet

money making tactic

not trying to be rude here but did you guys never been around in 2012 or looked it up afterwards?

lana-del-rey-without-makeup-1.jpg

lana-del-rey-without-makeup-4.jpg

lana-del-rey-without-makeup-2.jpg

aec28ace4dff80304e45fb40ded27969.png

1eff2df128aee875e53e0293badee7db.jpg

deluxe editions are nice, idg the pretentiousness "i don't want the deluxe tracks i'd rather have less tracks" bc the other tracks are finished products that we would never hear if it wasn't for deluxe/exclusive tracks. 4 Extra Tracks don't hurt nobody. If you don't like them don't listen to them it's what i do with honeymoon.

i76mrxw.png 

its not confirmed yet the amazon thing was not official mess

https://www.amazon.com/Lust-for-Life/dp/B007QBY14M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1492464952&sr=8-2&keywords=lana+del+rey+lust+for+life

Product details

• Original Release Date: March 12, 2012
  • Release Date: March 12, 2012
  • Label: Chrome Dreams
  •  

we shouldn't trust Amazon at all

It's like people don't know what a place holder is. Amazon or online retailers in general shouldn't be trusted.

It's not just music. Everything else as well.

its not confirmed yet the amazon thing was not official 

mess

https://www.amazon.com/Lust-for-Life/dp/B007QBY14M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1492464952&sr=8-2&keywords=lana+del+rey+lust+for+life

Product details
  • Original Release Date: March 12, 2012
  • Release Date: March 12, 2012
  • Label: Chrome Dreams
  •  

we shouldn't trust Amazon at all 

this isn't the same link, the other one was removed. And the other one listed Universal/ Interscope as a distributor, whether the date was accurate or not, the listing was a pre-mature version of the one to come