Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

UK time - 7:00pm - 9:00pm (somewhere in between then, most likely 7:30pm)

CALI - 11:00am - 1:00pm

NY - 2:00pm - 4:00pm

PARIS - 8:00pm - 10:00pm

ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA - 3:00am - 5:00am

Dear God I hope I got this right lol.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm still thriving off of the quality of her best single, Love, having not heard Best American Record! Only a small number of users can relate!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

No the show starts at 7pm UK time and the song could be played any time between then and 9pm but the hottest record is normally on around 7:30 so people are just assuming then.

this is a joke right? so i gotta sit and listen to bullshit for 2 hours?! ahhhh nooo :(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Btw the site which first posted about the release date of LFL also stated that the title song was gonna come out in may.

I guess this proves that even the Album Release date isn't official

giphy.gif

Btw the site which first posted about the release date of LFL also stated that the title song was gonna come out in may.

I guess this proves that even the Album Release date isn't official

No, that was the radio impact date

I'm still thriving off of the quality of her best single, Love, having not heard Best American Record! Only a small number of users can relate!

>calling Love her best single

>not listening to Architecture

double yikes

giphy.gif

im crying the Big weekend tickets have sold out wtf nothing was announced it sold out in like 10 minutes this is so unfair how was i supposed to buy tickets that fast i hate life :crying4: :sadcore6:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e