Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't with all that obscure comparances to whatever kind of genre or artist. It's a pretty generic, radio friendly pop duet, not really sticking out. Boring and uninspired.

Honestly. I can't at yall praising this song like it's her best. Even if you like it, it's just radio dribble, sorry not sorry :oprah3:

I'm also really upset such a vapid song made the title track. BAR >>>>

VyIsfwC.jpg

I can't with all that obscure comparances to whatever kind of genre or artist. It's a pretty generic, radio friendly pop duet, not really sticking out. Boring and uninspired.

Oops I didn't realise that all of us on this thread apart from you had terrible taste...hmm

The fact that you think greenlight is not generic

When it has like 100bpm produced by the biggest pop producer in the world. (That is my wish for Lana actually)

Gurl bye...It's really an illusion of an artist after all. Because the weeknd is somewhat generic makes this song generic.

I don't care if you want to say you don't like the song but don't try to tell someone else they're wrong for enjoying it. Thanks :kiss3:

No one's doing that :kiss3:

VyIsfwC.jpg

The fact that you think greenlight is not generic

When it has like 100bpm produced by the biggest pop producer in the world.

Gurl bye...It's really an illusion of an artist after all. Because the weeknd is somewhat generic makes this song generic.

Yawn, I never talked about Lorde. And I most definitly never said that Green Light is not generic. But at least it shows some sort of artistic profile, it's a great, fun Lorde track. LfL is on the same trashy level as everything Abel does. As much recognition value as anything the Chainsmokers do. If she wanted to do radio friendly, popish music, she could have done it in a less forgetable way, while still keeping the "LDR touch" - just as she did with Born To Die.

Oops I didn't realise that all of us on this thread apart from you had terrible taste...hmm

At least you seem to really have a terrible reading comprehension cause I never said that. Lol.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I hate the majority of this fan base..

Fucking pretinous ugly cows

Without BTD y'all wouldnt be here stanning for her.

She IS A POP STAR.

You are so annoying, let us have our opinion and our critical thinkings.

We don't attack you on your very questionables tastes of music so :magikarp:

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I don't care if you want to say you don't like the song but don't try to tell someone else they're wrong for enjoying it. Thanks :kiss3:

Funny thing that the only people doing that are the ones disagreeing with people NOT liking it :kiss:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yawn, I never talked about Lorde. And I most definitly never said that Green Light is not generic. But at least it shows some sort of artistic profile, it's a great, fun Lorde track. LfL is on the same trashy level as everything Abel does. As much recognition value as anything the Chainsmokers do. If she wanted to do radio friendly, popish music, she could have done it in a less forgetable way, while still keeping the "LDR touch" - just as she did with Born To Die.

At least you seem to really have a terrible reading comprehension cause I never said that. Lol.

HAHAH YOUR BANTER IS HILARIOUS IM CURRENTLY IN STITCHES OH NO MY COMPREHENSION. um.pmsl pathetic

wheres ur lust for life binch