Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

has anyone noticed that the first two singles are clothing related?

in Love lana is getting dressed up

in Lust for Life lana is taking off her clothes

uh, a multitude of them are?

uh, a multitude of them are?

I'm just saying that its funny that specifically the first two of the new album are about that.

btd had one about being with her boyfriend and then the second about dying. uv had one about california and the second about being the other woman to a man who's cool. hm had one about how a journalist took advantage of her and the second about driving around california for a honeymoon.

omg this popular chinese band just gave lana promo and it has a fuckton of favs/rt's https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/856483820756910080

Holy Shit...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I really think she should go all out on the vintage aesthetic. I can think of tons of merch ideas. Music boxes that play different songs from the record..and depending on which song it plays, it'll be designed accordingly. Example: Love's music box will be star themed, with a little truck that spins around the moon. And on top of the moon is Lana dressed like in the video.

An idea I had for LFL's music box was a mini Hollywood sign sculpture with lana and the weeknd dancing on the H.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Lust for Life debuted at #30 in UK Official Charts

Her biggest debut since West Coast, that's what i call a BOPPPP

PS: LOVE could neverrrrr

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

i hate when lana keep saying things without any action 

i mean, i just remember when she said to BBC 1 when the HM came out that she's gunna do a concert in Qatar & Kuwait (middle eastren/ arab countries)

and until this moment we got nothing

i think her arab fans really need some concerts and attention.. she only came once to Lebanon and never did it again

it's so hard here (in arab countries in general) to travel far away so we really need some attention since it's allowed to do concerts in some arab countries except Saudi Arabia  :( and yes i remember one month ago she mentioned Saudi Arabia time zone and that made all of her saudi fans happy,, little things really matter especially to her Saudi fans since they can't get out from their country bc of some religious rules, other than that i hope she notice or pay attention to her Arabic source on twitter (LDR Arabia) since she's following most of her multi nationalities/languages accounts .. she has so many fans out there.. i know the owner's account she really loves her but as Saudi (im egyption tho )she can't get out of her country and meet her one day

just wanted to share a thought since you guys are wishing for a huge tour  :) 

They really know much about her updates and arabs fans sud deserve lana, and here to in Indonesia, we wish that Lana really come here since she notice that our country on her LFL album trailer video