Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Life is Beautiful was written in 2012 though...

I thought that too, but apparenyly it's "just for the movie" so idk anymore. was it a paradise outtake?

We already have life is beautiful it's called fine China and is better

Black Beauty has always kind of reminded me of Life is Beautiful. Like they could be variations of the same song/inspiration.

I thought that too, but apparenyly it's "just for the movie" so idk anymore. was it a paradise outtake?

Well, she also said several times she wrote Y&B in 2013 when she actually talked about the song in June 2012...

Remember when we thought we'd get the album preorder after the premiere of Lust For Life? Good old times...

That was a riot. I was so young and naïve back then.

Surely someone has Life Is Beautiful in their hands. Later a new snippet is leaked, then you have to wait at least 4 or 9 months for it to leak c:

Or maybe not ever happen.

Life is cruel

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

FUCK I HATE THAT IT'S LABOR DAY HERE :(  Which 1 did u get

The cover is her in the fluffy purple thing and that amazing bra (bikini top?)

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I know that these things were said before but still some people have meltdowns because she's not charting and they are annoying. I supported her more than you ever did so please don't lecture me how to be a fan. We cannot put LFL "aside", as you put it, because is the title track of the album and she copied that fckin title from Iggy Pop which is not a sign of maturity. I don't know her personally, I just expressed an opinion but maybe you do know her and she really "changed". I don't care about her commercial success (I never did) I just said that she has bigger problems this era than charting, like comming out with a cohesive album and perform her damn songs live and try to keep her fanbase alive.

I offered an opposing opinion please chill out. I even agreed that you made some good points. Nothing warranted any personal attacks or you taking it that personally or seriously-- it's an opinion. You may have yours and I can have mine. Aggression or anger won't change the album you're already disappointed with 

you're saying life is beautiful is never going to happen but then you also said the same thing about roses for 6 years  :hottie:

I want to see the look on the face of the LIB haters when it gets released on LFL or leaked, when they say ''omg, this song is amazing, thank god it was released/leaked''  :godlaugh:

original.gif