Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

omg they might be shooting a music video too!! like where are they? blue grass? could it be a set????

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

WAIT, SO IF THE COLLAB IS REAL...THEN THAT TRACKLIST MUST HAVE ALSO BEEN REAL TOO :mj3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven ♡

Lmao, I love how this thread went from about 5 members to 54 in the span of 5 minute since Lana posting those videos hahahahahah

yjVsbOu.png

Forget the tracklist, forget the pre-order, forget the LFL music video, forget the album.... Larina is REAL, this is the best news of the year. WOW I am shook to the core

WHAT IF THEY ARE FILMING SOMEYHING GUYS IM SHAKING MY GAY ASS EXPLODED  I AM 

S             H            O            O            K

???, ?????????

Only Lana could create such meltdowns with just two instagram posts  :flutter:

But seriously if they do have a collab on LFL I'm HERE for it. Lana's really going all out for her first album to have featured artists, huh? 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

That "fake" tracklist posted earlier might actually be true then?????? 

I think we all discounted it as fake because it looked unprofessional and obviously a Larina collab seemed unrealistic, but now that a collab between the two could actually be real, I wouldn't put it past Lana's managers to handle the tracklist unprofessionally and have it leak somewhere. wow 

no disrespect to marina, lana collabing with her does not sound like a good idea at all... it will just bring the 2012 tumblr hipster twinks out of their hiding spaces again, regardless their voices dont fit together at all

pNjWdpc.png

also, even if lana does collab with marina, that "tracklist" is stil confirmed to be fake, it lists the wrong producers including spelling emile haynie wrong, and includes max martin as a producer when lana just consulted him for the sound of a song. a stevie nicks collab is also not on the tracklist so theres the dead giveaway that its fake

some of you guys are delusional lmao

pNjWdpc.png