Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Reminder that Lana has songs called "C U L8r Alligator", "Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven)", & "Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven"

She's going back to her extra ass song title roots gurls

"C U L8r Alligator" was repressed so deep down in my subconscious until now and I'm having war flashbacks

te deseo, cariño

I hope it's repetitive (I know some people hate her repetitive songs, but they're honestly some of her best)

Cause I got Woodstock on my mind 

And I'm sweet as cherry pie

And I got Woodstock on my mind 

On my mind (oh my my) 

I can already smell the UV influence :oprah: I hope it's 6 minutes long and full of psychedelic shit 

sgopYhV.gif

Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind

Hey there fella

Let's get down at Coachella

Hey there Mr. Woodstock

I heard that you really rock

Every girl's mind

With them cheesy pick up lines

So give it to me

Give that HollyWood to me

Blow my mind

And lemme have a good time

What happens in Coachella

Stays in Coachella :kiss:

Omg these are so good..is it real?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Also, why are people complaining about the title when that photo is apparently the single cover?

HOW MANY TIMES IS SHE GONNA USE LOVE OUTTAKES??? ONCE IS A LITTLE PUSH BUT TWICE??

REEEEALLLY LANA

C'MON

I mean she looked beautiful but I want a BIT of variation. They're all so similar.

I mean.. obviously the official album shoot was during the Love video shoot... promo singles often use photos from the album shoot.

Even if we got news everyday, all the song titles were perfect, she promoted, performed on TV, we got the pre order early, a world tour including a concert on the moon, and it was the best album ever made, the gays would still find something to complain about.

I mean.. obviously the official album shoot was during the Love video shoot... promo singles often use photos from the album shoot.

But the photos are VERY similar and quite basic.

BTD for example had 20,000,000 different single styles. Mostly to do with the music video, etc. If she reuses love I'm going to assume there might not be a music video for this?

Okay j know this is rn lee Waka tjeres but one young to take the time to rent because I'm really mad these tho sfucking how iAds botch who keeps keeping on my life and it's like botch don't I have anything better to do line jke go for yore lame as skit okay I'm sorry for rantinfbjt line I could explain it all to you but mevermind I don't feel like explaining but guys I lien you so much donate to lanaboardsfotclm I love yon ex on ex oh exon oh wait I can just type xoozozocoxozo mwahhh fish limps Lyon know like Dua lips

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Okay j know this is rn lee Waka tjeres but one young to take the time to rent because I'm really mad these tho sfucking how iAds botch who keeps keeping on my life and it's like botch don't I have anything better to do line jke go for yore lame as skit okay I'm sorry for rantinfbjt line I could explain it all to you but mevermind I don't feel like explaining but guys I lien you so much donate to lanaboardsfotclm I love yon ex on ex oh exon oh wait I can just type xoozozocoxozo mwahhh fish limps Lyon know like Dua lips

I LOVE drunk Elle

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Iconic Elle

<33333

QUEEN.

BTW. I hope she'll say something. 

giphy.gif