Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Besides her demos this is honestly her worst production-wise: I hope the version on the album addresses some of it.

They might, the way they (tried to) improve West Coast after the BTD stans melted down over her vocals

giphy.gif

I've said a lot of times that this album gonna be shitty... And this song confirms that

The fucking hyperbole of this fanbase. Y'all don't just run with shit, you sprint. And then have to drag yourselves back every time.

i guess the main issues are:

1)the beats and her vocal are off sometimes... they're not in sync...

2)her vocal and the instrumental stems sound not well-mixed together... it's like they're just putting two different stems together...

3)her breathing is a little bit too loud? they usually remove the breathing sound but this time they didnt

4)the drums and the instrumental dont mix well together... it would be better if the drums are taken away or the instrumental are more "luxurious" and "richer".

5)the lack of details (at least from my computer speakers)

giphy.gif

I have a French iTunes account guys, so don't worry the moment that bitch is here, I'll deliver for y'all.  If she really finna make us wait Timezone by Timezone

It reminds me of queen of disaster for some reason

Maybe because the production is a Disaster?)

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I have a French iTunes account guys, so don't worry the moment that bitch is here, I'll deliver for y'all.  If she really finna make us wait Timezone by Timezone

I was about to say wth, all these places are up and still no link w/out gaps. Thanks in advance lol!

Best vocal delivery for this era and I like those synths/fake strings during the pre-chorus. But the lyrics are pretty cringy, the beat is generic af, the production is messy and the "starway to heaven" backing vox are unnecessary and sound off.

I guess I need to accept the fact "Lust For Life" will be the weakeat album in her discography and hope that the next album will be better.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I WANT EMILE. JUSTIN PARKER, JEFF BHASKER, CHRIS BRAIDE AND DAVID KAHNE BACKKKKKKKKK

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Lust for Life is already better than Honeymoon after only three songs, so I don't know why y'all are saying it'll be her weakest.

giphy.gif

You know what the sad thing is? I have songs in my playlists from the early 1960's that sound way more clearer than this.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven