Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

she does need another Rock album under her belt but knowing her and how self conscious she is, we won't get it for another few albums. She tried too hard with this one and is gonna receive huge amnts of criticism and it's going to push her back into this cocoon. Until her fans can convince her shes good enough to do something like rock again. I just think people have painted this image for her and don't expect/want it to change but she wants to. She's sort of like Lady Gaga with this transition 

I'm loving everything she's releasing for L4L, the songs sound really good (just as the BTD ones), but we really need another rock album.

Lana doing rock songs is her doing her best, after all, Ultraviolence is her best record (and I think it'll be really hard for her to beat it)

original.gif

Ok I really like the song now for the most part.

And I'm not hating but I don't get this album's aesthetic at all. The witchy trailer. Outer space. The basic mainstream LFL song. The glamorous (amazing) photo shoots. The silence. And now this song which doesn't match anything. I'm ready to get on with this era and see if things start making sense.

LIZARD PEOPLE

I am not surprised when I hate a lana song at first cause I hate the whole lana del rey at first :P

On the other hand I love her songs at first hahahaha

Really, I love everything this woman releases (except Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You), she never disappoints me. Guess i'm way of a fanboy, but idc

original.gif

I get why you say this era isn't cohesive but this song's meaning truly belongs to the album. She said this would be social aware and the song's like that.

God Bless America would fit the theme as well

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I'm so late but what likely polished song had to die for this to be included on the tracklist :rip:

God I'm praying this is a demo and that she worked on it more bc the production rn is :toofunny:. Giving me BTD demos teas. I prefer the death ballad that is BAR over this. Can't tell if this is part of the acoustic side of the album or if she just added beats to make it fit with the fun side. Also, I thought LFL was a great bop I don't complain about everything she does just fyi before u choose to drag me

This not something Lana usually does...make a song and release it right away, is this going to be a new trend for her?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

OK I'm a bit stupid bc I didn't listen to it on headphones and now it sounds WAY better lmao and now I'm confused @ u guys meltdowns

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

its official, in the next month shes gonna make songs with Rae Sremmurd, g-eazy and Marina then release the album in july with all of the amazing songs she spent 3 years on SCRAPPED!