Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'll be kinda pissed if the interview is released and she doesn't say the release date because they're making us wait for it rn and they could've released it yesterday

she's not going to say the release date lol, not in an irrelevant festival interview. If she was going to say it then she would've already.

what the fuck is "WTWWAWWKD"??????????? also, #TeamMay26th.

When the Word Was At Wat We Kept On Dancing- she announced it in Paris match

There has to be a reason why Ted hasn't put the interview up.

- Maybe they got talking and perhaps Lana said too much, so the video had to be edited.

- Maybe Ted will release the interview towards the end of the week.

- Maybe Ted is a lazy bitch.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

- Maybe they got talking and perhaps Lana said too much, so the video had to be edited.

There's a tweet on his page where he says 'it's not up to him when it goes up but he hopes for tommorow' so I assume it's on her end

I didn't intend to watch yesterday's gig since it began like 4AM my time but my killer flu eventually woke me up just in time for me to watch it  :flutter: Cherry was good and the chorus is playing in my head from time to time and you'd think I would've ripped it first in the morning but I still haven't tho. Which I guess is a good thing bc now I probably won't have it on repeat constantly and possibly be fed up with it when the album comes out. (i'm)patiently waiting for the studio version to come out so I can blast it from my sound system and be like

rs_500x211-140507104639-westcoast22.gif

Also watching it live got me so hyped because I'm seeing her at Flow Festival in August, haven't bought my ticket yet tho in case the LFL box set is pricey  :creep: and I think she's the headliner on that specific date so hopefully she'll have a full ~14 song set  :flutter: wanna hear West Coast and OTTR live so bad

she started talking about all the men she's killed and Ted was like dude wtf too much 

I'm not sure if this is a reach but I swear she says "and all of my beaches / are ruined" in the "Cherry" song.. part of me thinks it's 13 beaches, the lyrics make sense that way I guess "I fall to pieces when I'm with you" being abt paparazzi cause she said the theme of the song was going to beaches and not being able to find any without paps right?

I'm probably hearing it wrong omg but we only have low qual concert recordings anyway

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I'm not sure if this is a reach but I swear she says "and all of my beaches / are ruined" in the "Cherry" song.. part of me thinks it's 13 beaches, the lyrics make sense that way I guess "I fall to pieces when I'm with you" being abt paparazzi cause she said the theme of the song was going to beaches and not being able to find any without paps right?

I'm probably hearing it wrong omg but we only have low qual concert recordings anyway

No its not 13 Beaches. She announced it as Cherry before she performed it

image.png

Someone Needs to make a cherry and blow remix like woah

I can't wait tilll I get home so you can tear that cherry outtt

Rosemary and thyme

I fall to peacessss tearrr the cherry outt pmsl