Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Bought my Ultraviolence vinyl yesterday and was quite surprised with the fact that it isn't the gatefold edition with bonus tracks - is this some special/limited edition? I saw an unboxing vid on youtube and thought that all UV vinyls were like that - Mine is a simple non-gatefold cover edition without three bonus tracks. Does someone here own the same edition as I do?

where did u get it from? i bought mine from amazon uk, simple original cover with 3 bonus tracks

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

where did u get it from? i bought mine from amazon uk, simple original cover with 3 bonus tracks

A store that sells imported vinyls - I went to the physical store - You can check them here:

http://www.gringoscds.com.br/lp-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence-vinyl-duplo-importado-lacrado-12206.html

original.gif

Looks like this thread is falling apart again...... honestly, this place is gonna be unbearable when if the album doesn't come on Friday...  :toofunny:

How many pages do you guys think we'll get to by Saturday? 1500?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

How many pages do you guys think we'll get to by Saturday? 1500?

Here's why:

1. If that occur then the gays will come here in complete disarray throwing tantrums all over the place threatening  to sue and such.

2. People literally placed bets on this sadly.

3. Mostly the tantrums but we will reach 3k the least.

Let us take a moment to appreciate the now, for these are truly the golden days.

Once the album is released and Miss Lana disappears after 2 days of promo, this place will be quieter than pripyat. We'll be feeding on crumbs and scraps for a couple years before she starts up again. These right now are the good times, when drama and tea is a-flowing, photos and snippets abound. Be thankful. It seems weird to be thankful for our particular brand of shit-flinging, but in a few months you'll look back on it fondly.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png