Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

This has nothing to do with Lana, leaks right before releases like this are very common.

Yes i didn't mean as if she expected this, I mean the trend of her material leaking still being present it's very clear that a July release date would be very detrimental to this era in terms of leaks and that it just makes a surprise release date for her even more likely

giphy.gif

What the actual fuck?? Keep your ugly fucking mouth shut until it's on VEVO!! If you watched it, then fine, but don't fucking spoil it for others, you idiots!!

And I don't fucking care if I get a fucking warning point or ban, bunch of idiots on here, spoiling things and ruining other people excitement. Go and get a fucking life, monsters.

Go fuck yourselves, won't enter this thread until the album is out. Fucking idiots 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

then log the fuck off

don't come for me bitch, just don't talk about something that's leaked. It's not my fault you're so impatient.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why are people getting so antsy about one video leak? The song is out, all of us have bought it and don't even act like half of you don't have Best American Record and half her other leaks in neat iTunes folders.

No offence but some of you get so high and mighty on your horses like we don't all do it. It's a video. Some of us watched it. Like we aren't gonna watch it in HQ when it hits Vevo. Video views aren't gonna affect her sales at this point considering we all own it.