Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Unfortunately it's already been mathematically proven that her best song is a three-way tie between HBTB/Art Deco/Religion.

And that's that on that.

Let's get back on topic and keep discussing how we want to kill ourselves and how everyone in this fanbase is a whiny piece of gorilla shit (not my words).

bdBu9Wl.gif

Her Best Songs (IN MY OPINION OK?)

BtD - Born to Die

Paradise - Body Electric

UV - Ultraviolence

HM - The Blackest Day

LfL (so far) - Cherry

Cruel World/ Ultraviolence

Shades Of Cool

Brooklyn Baby

Best American Record :illumilana2:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I love the people in this thread who are like "you think you're all so special and that you deserve this album earlier". STFU no bitch, some of us just like Lana's music and don't want to get perched over something that's not coming out for awhile. We have better shit to do. Lana doesn't owe anyone but her label. Some of you are so bent on holding the moral high ground that you have to rag on people for having higher expectations. Jesus!, How about you get a life, bitch?

Speaking of which, I have better things to do than wait around for something that might even be delayed again until god knows when. Lana obviously doesn't give much of a shit about people holding interest because her joke of an announcement was hardly that. So bye :bye:

lol wut leaks

Leaks for the upcoming album. If they are linked here Elle/LanaBoarda could face consequences. Ben and Ed called Elle when Love leaked and im guessing told her that they expect that she won't host any leaks in the future. (Whether you think this is all hot air or actually something Lanas management would pursue, well, that's up to you)

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Unfortunately it's already been mathematically proven that her best song is a three-way tie between HBTB/Art Deco/Religion.

And that's that on that.

Let's get back on topic and keep discussing how we want to kill ourselves and how everyone in this fanbase is a whiny piece of gorilla shit (not my words).

bdBu9Wl.gif

Why did that make me laugh so hard?  :thumb3:

Leaks for the upcoming album. If they are linked here Elle/LanaBoarda could face consequences. Ben and Ed called Elle when Love leaked and im guessing told her that they expect that she won't host any leaks in the future. (Whether you think this is all hot air or actually something Lanas management would pursue, well, that's up to you)

Did Ben and Ed actually do anything on their end about leaks, though?

It's still weird that they bothered Elle about Lanaboards when it's apparent someone from Lana's team is giving stuff to people.

giphy.gif

I wonder what kind of telling off Lana received from her label and management for announcing the L4L album release date in such an anti-climatic,drunk arse manner :creep:  :lmao:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I don't understand this at all. It's not like Elle chooses to host leaks here. She can't help that some people on here try and leak stuff. So why do lana's management act like it's the whole websites fault and threaten to shut it down? It's not very fair really.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 months

2 months

2 months

Two months seems like a long time looking at it now, but 2017 has flown by. It will go by so quickly, and we'll look back in July thinking "Where has time gone?".

Let's See:

Possible Plan A.

May 26 - Lana

June 9 - Katy Perry

June 16 - Lorde

Plan B.

June 9 - Katy Perry

June 16 - Lorde

July 21 - Lana

Plan B now makes more sense as long as they don't tease most of the album before hand.

Let's See:

Possible Plan A.

May 26 - Lana

June 9 - Katy Perry

June 16 - Lorde

Plan B.

June 9 - Katy Perry

June 16 - Lorde

July 21 - Lana

Plan B now makes more sense as long as they don't tease most of the album before hand.

No big male artists coming ?  

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Can't wait to hear this record tomorrow.

Yes, I still have some hope.

(I edited Lust for Life cover with Born to Die vibe and I think it's pretty cool!)

68zlaf.jpg

I LUV THIS

???, ?????????