Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I just want to wake up tomorrow to the news that LFL has been released, then arrive in home by afternoon, download it and listen to it during the whole weekend

original.gif

Why the demo version of Black Beauty is so amazing?

Always wonder what Ultraviolence would sound like if BB hasn't leaked, would love if the original version of the album leak someday. Wonder what the Shades of Cool and Pretty When You Cry demos, if there's any of them, sound like.

original.gif

Why the demo version of Black Beauty is so amazing?

Always wonder what Ultraviolence would sound like if BB hasn't leaked, would love if the original version of the album leak someday. Wonder what the Shades of Cool and Pretty When You Cry demos, if there's any of them, sound like.

what giphy.gif

i will love you until the end of time.

Am I the only one still hyped for tomorrow ?  :crying5:

I'm super hyped for Lana to post a picture of her and Stella and Chuck doing fake gang signs in front of a brick wall with the caption of "Bougie Blondes 5 evaaaa" and nothing else  :crying4:

ᵢf yₒᵤ ₐₗₗ ₐᵣₑ ₛₒ dᵢₛₕₑₐᵣₜₑₙₑd by ₐₙ ₐₗbᵤₘ ₜₕₐₜ wₐₛₙ'ₜ ₑᵥₑₙ ᵣₑₗₑₐₛₑd yₑₜ, yₒᵤ ₙₑₑd ₕₑₗₚ. Gₑₜ ₜₕₑ fᵤcₖ ₒᵥₑᵣ ᵢₜ, ₛₕₑ ᵢₛₙ'ₜ ₗₐzy, ₒᵣ ₛₗₒₚₚy. ₙₒₙₑ ₒf ᵤₛ ₕₑᵣₑ ₖₙₒw ₜₕₑ ₚᵣₒcₑₛₛₑₛ ᵢₜ ₜₐₖₑₛ ₜₒ ₘₐₖₑ ₐ ᵣₑcₒᵣd ₙₒᵣ wₕₐₜ ₕₑᵣ cᵣₐₚ ₘₐₙₐgₑₘₑₙₜ ᵢₛ dₒᵢₙg. ₐₙd ᵢf ₐₙyₜₕᵢₙg ₜₕₑ ₒₙₗy ₚₑₒₚₗₑ ₜₕₐₜ dₒₙ'ₜ cₐᵣₑ ᵢₛ ₜₕₑₘ ᵢf ₐₙyₜₕᵢₙg. Yₒᵤ wₐₙₜ ₕₑᵣ ₛₕᵢₜ ₜₒ ₗₑₐₖ, yₒᵤ wₐₙₜ ₜₒ ᵤₙₛₜₐₙ bₑcₐᵤₛₑ ₛₕₑₛ ₙₒₜ dₒᵢₙg ₕₑᵣ ₛₕᵢₜ ᵢₙ yₒᵤᵣ ₜᵢₘₑ ᵣₑqᵤᵢᵣₑₘₑₙₜₛ? Fᵤcₖ ₒff. 
mocking-spongebob.jpg?quality=100&w=650

Low key tho, it's not that serious enough to tell people to fuck off. People are sad and will get over it once the next official single rolls out. Let people be upset it's only temporary jeez. For fans of Lana who is all about peace 'some' of you are coming across as really bitter. Emphasis on some not all.

no its fucking annoying and some of you are on here literally all day, like wtf

go suck ur dogs dick you dumb beastiality bitch

what giphy.gif

Yeah, I love the demo and prefer it to the album version (don't like the drums too much, BB is a song that sound better on its demo version).

But, if you still don't know, UV is my fave Lana album (such a masterpiece)

original.gif

Relax. Goddamn.

giphy.gif

I don't force my dog or Ben to do anything to me they don't like. 

Also I get why you're upset but it's literally been hours since the bad news. Are you really expecting people not to react? You need to take a minute and realize it's going to be messy here until Sunday when people will finally have to accept that the album is coming out in 2 months. But being salty is not going to help boo boo.

ruZKe8V.gif