Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Wolves?? Srsly how much have I missed in the last couple days?! I haven't even been able to watch the big weekend performance yet!!! My stan card will be revoked soon with my slacking.

wait where are y'all hearing the wolf noises? I've heard LFL like 3 times today but i haven't heard it yet

Watch the LFL performance at BBC Radio 1 and you will never be able to unhear it again in the studio version

image.png

I hope we get at least one song that sounds like Shades of Cool, Pretty When You Cry and Old Money. I mean, 3 songs, each one that sounds like the ones I said.

Plus, I hope we don't get more than 3 collabs and, please Lana give us a deluxe edition w/ 3 or 4 songs (and let one of the 18 tracks be LIB, amen)

original.gif

I'm so curious to see what the vinyl and boxset will look like. Especially the UO special cover, they always slay. Actually they should release BTD and Paradise with special covers too, so they can match the UV and HM ones. 

original.gif

mess at me just noticing the wolves sound on lfl 

Watch the LFL performance at BBC Radio 1 and you will never be able to unhear it again in the studio version

I thought those were cow sounds, I'm mess  :deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I hope we get at least one song that sounds like Shades of Cool, Pretty When You Cry and Old Money. I mean, 3 songs, each one that sounds like the ones I said.

Plus, I hope we don't get more than 3 collabs and, please Lana give us a deluxe edition w/ 3 or 4 songs (and let one of the 18 tracks be LIB, amen)

I don't wanna rain on your parade, but with the way how she says that she is not into self-destructive relationships anymore and that she leaves when the first alarm goes, I think you can pretty much forget about songs in the way of the three you have mentioned. It is simply not her anymore.

So the folks who want another UV are the new BTD fans who wanted BTD for UV. 

I don't wanna rain on your parade, but with the way how she says that she is not into self-destructive relationships anymore and that she leaves when the first alarm goes, I think you can pretty much forget about songs in the way of the three you have mentioned. It is simply not her anymore.

So the folks who want another UV are the new BTD fans who wanted BTD for UV.

Oh god! The fact that she doesn't want to be involved in self destructive relationship doesn't mean she won't sing about her man being an asshole or about how she loves him and he doesn't love her back etc. She obviously loves playing the submissive part in a relationship and she won't/can't change that.

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Oh god! The fact that she doesn't want to be involved in self destructive relationship doesn't mean she won't sing about her man being an asshole or about how she loves him and he doesn't love her back etc. She obviously loves playing the submissive part in a relationship and she won't/can't change that.

She obviously doesn't anymore.

It looks like waiting for Lana to drop another Ultraviolence is the thing now :creep:

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I wonder if "I want another Honeymoon" will ever become a thing

giphy.gif

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Well I suggest you to check the lyrics of Cherry :lmao:

Cherry is nowhere near being close to the notion the lyrics on UV or BTD had. The " I fall to pieces" almost feels reductive in a way.

She has obviously changed with HM. Step by step, she is leaving the destructive self behind. 

If you understand anything about Lana Del Rey as an artist, you should have noticed that BTD was an euphoric look back at a doomed relationship. She celebrated the love that was not good for her.

On UV she has portrayed the man that was in her life entirely different than on BTD. He was violent, old, quite pathetic. And she closed the album with TOW realising that she will stay alone if she choses to be the other woman.

She actually reflected on what was bad for her and now she is happy, maybe because she was able to sing that.

Now Lana Del Rey wants kids and a family.

A quick look at the lyrics of HBTB already tells you that she has changed gradually. And on LFL she clearly has a different story to tell. Maybe Cherry is the only tiny bone she will throw at the damaged part of her audience.

Cherry is nowhere near being close to the notion the lyrics on UV or BTD had. the " I fall to pieces" almost feels reductive in a way.

She has obviously changed with HM. Step by step, she is leaving the self-destructive self behind.

If you understand anything about Lana Del Rey as an artist, you should have noticed that BTD was an euphoric look back at a doomed relationship. She celebrated the love that was not good for her.

On UV she has portrayed the man that was in her life entirely different than on BTD. He was violent, old, quite pathetic. And she closed the album with TOW realising that she will stay alone if she choses to be the other woman.

Now Lana Del Rey wants kids and a family.

A quick look at the lyrics of HBTB already tells you that she changed gradually. And on LFL she clearly has a different story to tell. Maybe Cherry is the only tiny bone she will throw at the damaged part of her audience.

"If you understand anything about Lana Del Rey as an artist" :thumb3: :omfg2: :hottie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun