Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Out of curiosity, what are the 5 Taylor Swifts?

that's the gag, they're all the same snake just painted different colors  :lanahottie:

And also like yes I understand Lana eras are normally a nonevent but they're never as drawn out as this one is? Like with Honeymoon we got the lead single in mid August and the album about a month later and it's been 3 months since Love and we still do not have an official release date announced (No i am not accepting "July 21 fam" - where the fuck is the tracklist and pre order?)

Why do people keep asking for a tracklist now?

It's been made clear, repeatedly, that the album isn't finished. There's not going to be a tracklist until Lana's done recording it.

giphy.gif

Very random and off topic but i've never been to starbucks before and i wanna get some kind of coffee that's really chocolatey, what would that be? :oopna:

Why do people keep asking for a tracklist now?

It's been made clear, repeatedly, that the album isn't finished. There's not going to be a tracklist until Lana's done recording it.

i think she's finished recording but maybe now she's just tweaking a few things and adding extra bits, but i think overall the album is finished

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Very random and off topic but i've never been to starbucks before and i wanna get some kind of coffee that's really chocolatey, what would that be? :oopna:

my friend works at Starbucks and I've went there a couple of times and always literally asked the same, thus i don't even know what my favorite one is called lol

But they say CANCELED, not that it wasn't true.

ob_7afb94_2.png

Ben, her manager, said that they were unaware of any concert or interview for France Inter at all.

So, the event wasn't real, as far as Lana and her team are concerned.

giphy.gif

i think she's finished recording but maybe now she's just tweaking a few things and adding extra bits, but i think overall the album is finished

mocha probably

it's about June. we can do it sisters.  :defeated:

still another long dry month and a half though :(

This is what @reginsider predicted on Twitter.

Cherry was predicted last year

Love lyrics were predicted 1 month before it's release

And now the last one is supposedly a new song on LFL?

tumblr_oqs3aykgRT1w5azgco1_540.jpg

Edit: The only thing I'm buying into is the Cherry tweet, that's seems too specific...so who knows?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

could that be a track similar to salvatore? Maybe it's a hollywood remastered

I'm sad people can't keep secrets, I mean, why can't there be any surprises when the album is released. :( I feel sorry for Lana, and sad as a fan - I want to be surprised by her.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm sad people can't keep secrets, I mean, why can't there be any surprises when the album is released. :( I feel sorry for Lana, and sad as a fan - I want to be surprised by her.

Girl, there are 18 tracks and we'll get the track list before the album anyway. It's not some titles that's gonna ruin the experience

EotAQlJ.jpg

"Cherry" was pure luck, probably. 

A bunch of people had "Love" before it leaked, so he could have had it beforehand.

And "Soft Ice Cream (Hollywood)" is a bunch of Lana cliches stapled together.

giphy.gif

Girl, there are 18 tracks and we'll get the track list before the album anyway. It's not some titles that's gonna ruin the experience

I know, but it just feel inevitable that someone will leak more songs. :sadcore3:  

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

In fairness, if you go back on Eclipse's twitter, he posted not only the Lyrics to BAR but the lyrics to Love well over a year ago. Love has been out there for an incredibly long time, anyone who hacks/obtains/buys the song off of hackers would also have the lyrics, thus anyone that can get stuff off of Eclipse or anyone else with Eclipse's power can post them.