Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Why...?

Her music has often been infused with elements of hip-hop (see: Born to Die), so this sudden hatred towards her use of it here is rather unwarranted.

There are good uses of it and bad uses of it. Guess which I think this falls under?

giphy.gif

Wtf is a daisy chain

You make a chain out of daisies by poking a hole in the stem of one and threading the stem of another through it and on and on till you have a string of daisies or you can make necklaces, crowns, bracelets etc  :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Daisy+Chain+3.png

You make a chain out of daisies by poking a hole in the stem of one and threading the stem of another through it and on and on till you have a string of daisies or you can make necklaces, crowns, bracelets etc  :)

Ty for some reason I've never heard of em

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Ok this might be an unpopular opinion but I think this may be her ARTPOP moment as far as experimenting new styles and trying to get out of her confort zone (with that snippet she posted on IG)

Idk it might be really good but so far I'm skeptical tbh

First we feel; then we fall.

Ok this might be an unpopular opinion but I think this may be her ARTPOP moment as far as experimenting new styles and trying to get out of her confort zone (with that snippet she posted on IG)

Idk it might be really good but so far I'm skeptical tbh

But the thing here is that the new music isn't garbage so  :eek:

???, ?????????