Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"Slipping on my dress in soft filters. Everybody says you're a killer but I couldn't stop the way I was feeling that day your record dropped. The day I saw your white mustang, your white mustang."

OMFG , THIS IS HEAVEN! And people were scared for LFL! I'm shoook!

IM FUCKING HERE FOR WHITE MUSTANG YAS LANA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

im so fucking hyped I'm sorry just leave me alone ok like omg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She's teases a solid three new songs. A single HAS ago be coming soon.

I was just about to say, maybe tonight we get something? It's a reach but Lust For Life dropped almost two months ago, and it's the beginning of June which I think is the perfect time for her to restart her promo strategy since the album is a month and a half away 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I was just about to say, maybe tonight we get something? It's a reach but Lust For Life dropped almost two months ago, and it's the beginning of June which I think is the perfect time for her to restart her promo strategy since the album is a month and a half away 

probably tomorrow, the strawberry moon is tomorrow @ 9!!!! bookmark me

giphy.gif

We could possibly be getting something tomorrow, she seems to be getting active more lately, she's also being very generous with teasing new music too and i'm LOVING IT

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

she will probably do something tomorrow, since its a strawberry moon and she has been putting strawberry emojis everywhere lol. it will probably be preorder and tracklist since that has been coming out in other countries.

What if this is BAR'S album version?

:toofunny:

giphy.gif