Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The gays: Lana pleasee tease us and give us something don't let the erea die

lana posting snipts *

the gays: Please lana this erea is so boring do something else 

A messs and a half 

Sorry but snnipets just increases my anxiety and my mad that the album was scrapped to July  :facepalm:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Like, I know we got snippets and stuff (and I'm grateful) but this era is still pretty boring. :toofunny:

Worse than UV and Honeymoon? At least with this album she's actually communicating.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

i can't believe y'all. all those snippets are boring than anything from honeymoon and y'all liking them but bashing honeymoon cause it's "too boring"

this album will TANK

Why do you think that?

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I can see Change having a homemade video. Hope she continues that trend where every album has a homemade video.

Cherry and White Mustang need high production videos tho

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

i can't believe y'all. all those snippets are boring than anything from honeymoon and y'all liking them but bashing honeymoon cause it's "too boring"

this album will TANK

Honeymoon was awesome, and these snippets are PERFECT (with the exception of Daisy Chains).

The truth is she can do no wrong and you just need to accept that. :hooker:

oh yes that is a good point. we can get some good fanmade home videos once the album is out.. visual album incoming

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Here's to hoping she decides Change is not of quality and switches it for RBFY  :crossed:  Also, White Mustang or Cherry needs to go, too similar. Hopefully Cherry doesn't make it, but that would be unlikely since she already sang the full version live  :facepalm: Holding out hope for Daisy Chains, seems like the best song on the album so far.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Here's to hoping she decides Change is not of quality and switches it for RBFY  :crossed:  Also, White Mustang or Cherry needs to go, too similar. Hopefully Cherry doesn't make it, but that would be unlikely since she already sang the full version live  :facepalm: Holding out hope for Daisy Chains, seems like the best song on the album so far.

How White Mustang and Cherry sound the same?.. They're completely different..

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Both of them sound great though, having multiple songs with that kind of vibe sounds promising. And ew @ you hoping Cherry not making the cut!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!