Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

it was on youtube trending for dayysss. it had pretty good reviews too, that might be because we were thirsty and we didnt have a quencher for 2 years.... either way it stayed on the charts and didnt love and lfl make her the highest selling female artist currently in the world?

i love her as much as anyone else here but sweetie no...

you think shes outsold Madonna? Cher? Nicki? Taylor? Whitney? 

however i wish she was, :/

i remember the tweet youre talking about; but LfL nor Love broke top 10.. it'd be some celestial tampering to get her to have that record

and i remember it being there for days too!! it was even on hit recent trending which is ~10-15 down the list in its own breakaway so it was actually in line with trending for a good week... like no other management team wouldnt take advantage of that kind of damn hype, ugh.

I'm scrolling through her twitter rn and I just remembered how iconic the UV era was :defeated: The only thing more iconic than the UV era is the album itself :flutter:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I find it really worrying that we have to debate now if July 21st is the actual release date

itll happen

Plot twist: It really is a surprise release and the "July 21st fam" was to make us believe it's coming out then. :troll:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i mean shit...i'd love if that was true but she already confirmed it in an interview

Oh yeah I forgot about that... :cryney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Plot twist: It really is a surprise release and the "July 21st fam" was to make us believe it's coming out then :troll:

this abt as delusional as those ppl who still stand by may 26 unironically

change SUCKS so fucking bad. white mustang too, they both make me embarassed to be a fan of this woman tbh. imagine the beta stans she'll gain after the album is released :rip:

VyIsfwC.jpg

get checked for dyslexia please

Ci50abSW0AEVEpE.jpg

its meant for an exaggerated slightly comedic frantic effect, it feels so weird seeing people counter somebodies argument and base it solely off grammar

Everything is so bright lately, i love this time of year when it becomes the end of spring and you can feel the weather getting warmer and everyone excited for summer to begin. This would be such a perfect time to release an album, mid June. End of July is nice too, but it's so late into the summer i feel like it won't have much of an impact. I need these summer nostalgic memories now!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e