Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Disneyland, P Diddys party, and a dinner at an expensive restaurant all in one day ...... lana sure treats herself on her bday lol. when its my bday all i ever do is have dinner at cheesecake factory

I haven't been here for like 2 weeks, what have I missed? I'm guessing not much.

Nothing at all, like, literally. :toofunny:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

im guessing if she's enjoying herself that much then her album must be done 

she was doing stuff like this even before it was done, though.

giphy.gif

Where TF is pre-order or tracklist? 

Spoiler
Girl you have to step your Pu$$y up!

The "insiders" said Friday, but they also said yesterday and the day before that too. Who really knows anymore? I think they're waiting to make sure everything is finalized which could be ages from now.

Lana better get her shit together before the gays start stalking her more often. She only ever leaves her house to make dick runs at G-Eazys and to get starbucks. Queen isn't that hard to spot, she might spice up her day and take selfies with Marina behind a dumpster near the Chateau Marmont. Is that Zach hoe who stole shit from her house out of jail yet?

ruZKe8V.gif

So why didnt a gay who saw her at disneyland yesterday ask her when shes dropping the tracklist?

Exactly! I always wonder why when people meet her they never ask her anything album related :agree:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun