Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm not sure, but I think he co-directed the 'Freak' music video/ the original 'Ultraviolence' music video

are he and lana together? cause he posted a selfie with lana and francesco commented "what a couple"

are he and lana together? cause he posted a selfie with lana and francesco commented "what a couple"

I don't think they are together. Nabil is a good friend of Francesco, that's all I know.

If we really are getting a deluxe then i'm hoping it's for RBFY, Yosemite or Life is Beautiful. I love BAR but we've already heard it before, so whatever happens we'll still always have the song. I don't want the album to lose track space for stuff we've already heard before, i want fresh rEaLnEsS

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Gonna be honest here. I'm drunk af Z and I love you guysS

I hope Alana pulls off an amazing album.

Lana del reyC queen of the pussy

Taste like Pepsi cola

333157.jpg

I kinda wish she never shown us Cherry this early, hearing it too often in such low quality is really killing the song for me :(

Speaking of Cherry.. can you guys figure out what she says right after "my rose garden dreams.." the lyrics on genius suggest "set on fire by fiends" but that's not what I hear lol

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Speaking of Cherry.. can you guys figure out what she says right after "my rose garden dreams.." the lyrics on genius suggest "set on fire by fiends" but that's not what I hear lol

I hear "are on fire by fiends"

I thought it was all torn at the seams lol nevermind I just relistened and heard fiends !

Okay, question. When did she say this because I remember her saying like "I don't really count deluxes as truly part of the album like the album ends with TOW" when UV was coming out in an interview but I don't remember her saying she hated deluxe editions, but I could have missed that interview or whatever

I can't find it right now but the interview came around the time Honeymoon did. She basically said the same thing about bonus tracks not being truly a part of the album because she feels like they don't fit in, and she did deluxe editions in the past because her label sort of pressured her but with Honeymoon she didn't do it as she has now enough control over the material she puts out.