Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I just woke up and I dreamed about Summer Bummer being one of the worst songs I've ever heard :toofunny: I'm even more scared now

I actually had a dream the other night that I was listening to Summer Bummer for the first time off some sketchy illegal website and it was a catchy af bop so I have high hopes. :hooker:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

tbh lana hasn't even acknowledged this songs excistence so i wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens on Thursday

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What kind of singer doesn't promote their own song though? no shade but it's kinda hilarious idk

did she even promote Coachella? :eek: (i don't blame her if she didn't)

will life is beautiful be on the album?

no but it's on the trailer for Age of Adaline! check it out there  :thumb3:

Once the pre-order happens can we shut this shit topic down and open a new one, thanks.

yeah tbh. would be more overseeable

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I wonder if she'll actually put an old unreleased song on the album. She should rework Roses with a better production and without the rapper

Lol at all the people who are saying "this is a discussion board I can express my negative opinion" like yeah that's totally true but you then have to accept when people don't like that opinion they will let you know that's how discussions work

If Yosemite could be Get Free then why couldn't BAR be renamed. Say maybe Groupie Love or In My Feelings. Just a thought lol! Probably reaching for the stars here though.

That said Groupie Love and Summer Bummer are my two least favorite titles on the track list, the rest aren't so bad. I'm not a huge rap fan but I'm interested to see how this song turns out.

Hopefully we will get a pre order but not too sure with it having a single cover. Either way Lana looks hot AF in it so there is that, yay!

It could be, but I think we're just speculating about yosemite because we haven't heard all the lyrics yet, so it's more possible they are like "im just another candle in the wind, trying to get free" or something. If BAR was renamed "groupie love" or "in my feelings" it would be kind of out of left field, and would be more playful with the mood of the song.

I just want her to collab with Father John Misty. Is that too much to ask? :icant: :heidi: :eartha2:

I would actually die of happiness their voices would mesh so well together and he's an amazing songwriter. I've said this before but I would love a "when you're smiling and astride me" kinda vibe with lana on it