Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

When coachella was released in NZ did the song leak in other countries straight away? I wanna know if we'll be getting the song tomorrow because of that

A song can't leak if it's already released somewhere but yes people bought it and uploaded it to picosong and other sites.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

When coachella was released in NZ did the song leak in other countries straight away? I wanna know if we'll be getting the song tomorrow because of that

Coachella was supposed to be released in May 15th and I listened to the leaked song at 9 in the morning of May 14th lol (I'm from Mexico)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

if the song comes up  with the preorder and has no radio deal so its coming tomorow in nz first

Paris Hilton is a Lana stan. She literally comments on everything Lana related. Maybe she will join LB eventually :party:

Eh fuck her. Talentless Trump-Supporing loser

I liked this trashy bitch for over a decade but now I see she ain't shit

Eh fuck her. Talentless Trump-Supporing loser

I liked this trashy bitch for over a decade but now I see she ain't shit

I had forgotten that bitch was a trump supporter :willcut:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Only this shitty fandom would complain about an interview done by Stevie fucking Nicks. :rip:

Can't wait for the spread and the interview!

finally someone said it

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u