Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

*When Summer Bummer is finally released*

Lana: Hey guys, I'm glad to share with you my new song Summer Bummer. You can stream it on Spotify or you can buy it on iTunes. Xx

Me:

tumblr_mrnk71t1gP1sp89sfo1_500.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

y'all should just put your phone down and go listen to her best song from this dry af era, BAR :flutter: iconic lyrics and melody :agree:

It's already over. It was amazing.

Love came after that and these 2 songs are the best this era so far.

Mfhp.gif

1. Everyone here loves that equestrian bitch, i highly doubt anyone would lose the opportunity of asking one question to mock her

2. She does Periscope all the time, I bet she got used to it, specially the "queen of...." jokes

3. Cmon its Lana, do you really think she would let anyone come for her? "I like being ugly", "I'll pray for you Kathi", "Its coming you little bitch"...

I didn't mean as it if she was about to take it personally more like "great questions she'd love and find interesting being lost among the sea of bullshit" type of problematic nature of forums

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

if lana came here for a Q&A, 75% of the questions would be "where is Life is Beautiful" and don't deny it you annoying fags

stop using the word 'fags' or 'gays' every single time when referring to us in a depreciative way, thats stupid

https://instagram.com/p/BVdI4cyF7lU/ you gays when summer bummer finally drops

OMG Taylor Swift

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

stop using the word 'fags' or 'gays' every single time when referring to us in a depreciative way, thats stupid

im not the only one saying fags or gays ever. someone (@@ultrababy) a few posts down even says gays, are you gonna tell them to stop?

I think "fags" is a bit harsh, but "gays" have been the stereotypical lana fan and by now it's more of a joke when referring to the stans on Lana Boards

giphy.gif

The word "gay" actually means 'happy'. #funfact

You're right! And were all happy to be Lana fans, well minding this era BUT STILL . GAYS EVERYWHERE HERE

giphy.gif

seeing old pics of lizzy, listening to Yayo and getting nostalgic feelings as fuckk

never met her and i dont pretend to but she sounds like a cool person to be with

she got bigger proportions now and i dont know - i feel happy for her because she can do anything she wants but also sad because she got a legion of fans

do you guys know synesthesia? well shes totally a cherry pie to me

dont want her to go full pop :/

i like the nostalgic and introspect feeling she used to give me

sorry went a bit graham on this