Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't believe we have to teach people here about basic human qualities like being decent and having empathy nonetheless that if your soul radiates through it doesn't matter how you look you're just amazing the way you are

Seriously where is your emotional maturity Jesus 

Story time Janis was voted the ugliest man in her school and look she was such a cool chick everyone wanted to bang her and be around her I bet you'd lick Lana's feet if only you had an opportunity 

God bless

I fucking love that Janis Joplin story :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

aww okay thanks. also i don't always get a notification when she goes live on IG, anyone else find that?

Instagram Lives don't notify about a live happening until 30 seconds after it goes live, and usually Lana doesn't stay on Live that long for the notifications to go out

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

yesterday i was contemplating unstanning NOW over the course of like 30 quick secs im at her feet again this bitch i cant :icant:  shes literally a drug!!!

I read this as if I was singing Roachella  :lmao:  :lmao:  and yeah she's a drug we can't get enough of

yFSfc8m.jpg

oh a Dutch site just mailed me that the pre-order will be up on their site the coming week. Not gonna get my expectations up, it might not even come with a tracklist or anything but yeah. Maybe more pre-orders will surface on sites like Amazon etc.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

oh a Dutch site just mailed me that the pre-order will be up on their site the coming week. Not gonna get my expectations up, it might not even come with a tracklist or anything but yeah. Maybe more pre-orders will surface on sites like Amazon etc.

It's coming on the 12th along with 2 new songs....we know this

speaking of Janis Joplin-

I am sure (though I doubt it) everyone knows that

Leonard Cohen's Chelsea Hotel (both 1 and 2) is about the day Leonard and Janis spent together in bed. Janis is who Leonard is singing about.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I wonder if she's gonna speak spanish french or italian in at least one song on lfl. I hope so :flutter:

She's gonna speak Arabic.

giphy.gif

Why do people always talk about their shit dreams on here?

Where's the problem ?

I think the tracklist we have is the old one

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg