Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

And I dont give a rats ass WHERE you are from, i cant change how you act offline but I'll be damned if one of you even ATTEMPTS to use the N word on here. "IT Me@nS bRo".

Ima bro my foot up your digital ass

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

don't be a racist cunt. :bitchfight:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

And I dont give a rats ass WHERE you are from, i cant change how you act offline but I'll be damned if one of you even ATTEMPTS to use the N word on here. "IT Me@nS bRo".

Ima bro my foot up your digital ass

Lol why are you getting so worked up about this? Some people were arguing whether Mobkey was a racist insult and other people made it clear that this depends on the social context. Noone even talked about how appropriate it would be to use the n-word. I sense some serious tmblr-level of SJWness

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lol why are you getting so worked up about this? Some people were arguing whether Mobkey was a racist insult and other people made it clear that this depends on the social context. Noone even talked about how appropriate it would be to use the n-word. I sense some serious tmblr-level of SJWness

In which part of "America" do you live? I live in Florida and I call my friends with the N word and everyone uses that word even if you're not black...

It's a word that people use just like saying: "hey bro"

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Lmaoo I'm actually unbothered but I just wanted to put that out there. I didn't bother reading ALL of the recent posts. But a few caught my eye. And does it still make me an SJW if I'm black?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

In which position are you to decide if something is "sjw" when you're not one of those who are affected by it? I'd really like to hear how it works :)

In which position are you to decide if something is "sjw" when you're not one of those who are affected by it? I'd really like to hear how it works :)

RETWEET

The monkey comment was obviously related to him being of dark skin or black. He's not hairy, not does he represent any features of a monkey

gq-playboi-carti-lead.jpg

But then again most of y'all complaining were calling trump an oompa loompa back when he was elected. Lol

The monkey comment was obviously related to him being of dark skin or black. He's not hairy, not does he represent any features of a monkey

gq-playboi-carti-lead.jpg

But then again most of y'all complaining were calling trump an oompa loompa back when he was elected. Lol

not to incite anything but oompa loompa isn't a slur, and most people would probably classify "monkey" as a slur

Just my $.02, I'm Filipino and hearing the insult "monkey" is not unheard of, and I've been called monkey before. At least where I'm from, it's a v racist insult, and a lot of people called and referred to the Obamas as monkeys/apes.

sgopYhV.gif