Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Groupie love...oh my god. I don't know why I ever had the nerve to doubt Lana. She knows what she's doing and my wig is gonna need to be CEMENTED for July 21st. I'm so excited

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

came across this photo of A$AP and  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

0aZsYin.png

he kinda hot

He's so hot, and he has awesome street style. I'm not surprised Lana likes him so much

I knew he looked familiar :lmao:

so-yall-telling-me-asap-rocky-dont-look-

lmaooo yeah I think I've seen this before lol. I've always hated The Polar Express for some reason

when she sings "when I know that you're doing it all for me" I get a rush of chills through my body it's so beautiful and sweet sounding!!!! and it sounds stargirl-esque with a mix of BtD guitars and oh my fucking I can't stop listening to this snippet someone put me in a straight jacket

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

when she sings "when I know that you're doing it all for me" I get a rush of chills through my body it's so beautiful and sweet sounding!!!! and it sounds stargirl-esque with a mix of BtD guitars and oh my fucking I can't stop listening to this snippet someone put me in a straight jacket

Ikr! I've listened to the snippet more than 20 times, I need self control :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay wow. I was not here for Summer Bummer and Groupie Love to be the two to be released next week but I've totally changed my mind, they both sound great. They were the only two songs on the album I had doubts about (apart from Coachella but we don't talk about that) so honestly I'm excited for the album again

FzytWEW.png