Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't know what to think of it. On one hand, I love the fact that she's trying to do hip-hop this era, and the song seems good so far. On the other hand, that chorus is a little weak compared to the other snippets.  :crossed: 

Y'all go from "this is the best lyrics she's given us in years" to "what happened to her song writing" so quick. How about we wait til the album is in our hands before making those statements

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I don't know what to think of it. On one hand, I love the fact that she's trying to do hip-hop this era, and the song seems good so far. On the other hand, that chorus is a little weak compared to the other snippets.  :crossed:

yeah but Lana has a tradition of doing the most amazing pre-choruses and bridges sooo.

So carti’s contribution was just waping in the corner of the studio while Lana was having a dick appointment with ASAP

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I'm not quite a fan of the "wapwapwap" thing, but it's sounds interesting! I'm really excited

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Combined the snippets! http://picosong.com/WNYZ

:legend: you're the best and always so fast :worship:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

the strangest part is that both of the releasing tracks feature ASAP, like why

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Make you want to quit the bitch you dating.

i think its Kids, i can easily hear a k" over a b"

Wow this is really... different compared to what she's done before.

I'm not sure how I feel about that but I'm sure I'll probably like it more once the full song comes out

I just can't picture Love and Summer Bummer being together on the same album

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

Y'all go from "this is the best lyrics she's given us in years" to "what happened to her song writing" so quick. How about we wait til the album is in our hands before making those statements

Never seen you here but you sure are right! Some of you talking shit about this chorus when there was Honeymoon's "Our honeymoon 3x, Say you want me too 2x, Dark blue 2x" (I loved and still love that song) and then the famous Guns And Roses' "He loved guns and roses" on loop. 

Wait till both songs are out and then you start to judge, Jesus Christ  :toofunny: 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I'm totally fine with this as long as we get a monumental, big chorus in Groupie Love which sounds promising but it will be a major let down if both of these tracks have very simple chorus IMO

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.